Get All of Your AdWords PPC Tools in Place
February 25, 2009
Today, Google announced a site that acts as a one-stop shop for all your Google Adwords tools called the Google Agency Tool Kit. Within the site is several tools advertisers use every day to help create and optimize their PPC accounts. Below is a list of the tools on the page with a brief description of each.
Tools to Plan:
- Ad Planner – Create targeted media plans according to websites you find your target audience is most frequently visiting.
- Insights for Search – Get insights about what users are searching for across the world. Track location patterns, interest levels and seasonality.
- Blogsearch – Find any blog about any subject!
- Hot Trends – Stay informed of current search trends. Track the top searches of the past hour.
- Traffic Estimator – Get traffic estimates on your PPC keywords.
- Placement Tool – Find websites within the Google content network to place your companies ads on to gain targeted traffic.
- Ad Preview Tool – Preview your PPC ads across the world without triggering an impression or a click.
- Site and Category Exclusion Tool – Exclude particular websites from displaying your ads on the content network.
- Search-based Keyword Tool – Get keyword ideas based on actual search queries matched to your website.
- Campaign Optimizer – Get a custom Adwords proposal for increasing your campaign impressions, clicks and revenue.
- AdWords Editor – Make large scale changes in a flash!
- AdWords API – Build applications that interact with Google’s platform to streamline account edits.
- YouTube Insight – View detailed stats about the videos you upload on youtube.
- Analytics – Get website data like visits, leads, sales and top content pages.
- Conversion Optimizer – Manage your PPC costs around specific conversion goals you set.
- Conversion Tracking – Learn which keywords your users are converting on.
- Website Optimizer – Test your landing pages to get the biggest bang for your buck!
- Webmaster Tools – View stats on your website pages like inbound and outbound links, 404 pages and more.
Add this to your bookmarks so that you don’t have to go digging around for these tools online anymore – you can simply go to this one page to access all of your most-used tools. Thanks Google! : )
Expanded Text Ads: 7 Million Clicks Say They’re Underperforming
Over the past 6 weeks, we have been lucky enough to experiment with expanded text ads, and frankly, I’m not impressed with their performance.
£300 Off Hero Conf London Ends Tomorrow!
Time is nearly gone to reserve your seat for Hero Conf London, 24-26 October at etc.venues St Paul’s, at a huge discount off the regular conference rate!
Expanded Text Ads Come To Google AdWords Editor
Advertisers have been able to create expanded text ads, but couldn't utilize AdWords Editor. That has now changed with the release of the latest version of AdWords Editor.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Bidding Farewell to Adwords Converted Clicks: Don't Panic
AdWords will soon be saying goodbye to the "Converted Clicks" metric. Learn more about what this means for your account and how to prepare for the transition.
Olympic PPC Ad Strategies
How spectators consume sporting events and a massive expansion in the digital space will prove to shake up who and how advertisers reach their audiences.
Hanapin's PPC Resources Are Now Ungated!
You can now access Hanapin's whitepapers and toolkits without having to fill out a form!
View Ad Creative Through The Eyes Of Your Searchers
Learn to understand that ads do not live in the vacuum of an excel sheet and common practices should be tested.
[New Webinar!] 11 Red Flags To Watch Out For When Working With An Agency
Leveraging Analytics For Remarketing: Picking The Ripest Fruit
Remarketing prevalence is well founded based on competitive returns in both volume and efficiency. With that said, this "low hanging fruit" world isn't always easy to pick.
How To Analyze Time-Of-Day Performance For Luxury Products
The importance of ad schedules varies across industries, services, and products. For e-commerce companies that sell luxury goods, ad schedules are more crucial.
One Week Left to Save 25% at Hero Conf London!
You still have time to join us for Hero Conf London, 24-26 October at etc.venues St Paul's at 25% off the conference price. But time is running out.
4 Common Questions Prospects Ask Me During The Sales Process
There’s always new, hot topics and questions we get asked by prospects to see what our company’s take is, and how we go about implementing from a services perspective. Read what our most common questions are.
Mobile Price Extensions Rolling Out In AdWords
It looks like "Christmas in July" has come to Google. Recently announced price extensions are designed to help mobile marketers qualify clicks and inform prospective consumers.