Hear Why Your Peers are Headed to LA!
April 4, 2017
That’s how long you’ve got to join what is simply the best PPC conference out there. And yes, we’re speaking from a place of complete and total bias. But we truly believe Hero Conf Los Angeles is a can’t-miss annual event.
We’ve told you just about everything we can. From the 40 incredible sessions to the 10 unique networking opportunities. From the return of the Hero Conf Advanced Track to the all new Career Growth sessions. Our goal is to provide the most complete learning experience from the brand-new PPCer to the decades-long industry pro. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look at conversation from last year:
- Reviewing everything I learned at #HeroConf. This is going to take a while…. –Glenn Schmelzle @heyglenns
- The end of #HeroConf feels a bit like the end of summer camp: many new friends made & amazing experiences had. Back to everyday life. –Mary Hartman @PPCHartman
- Back in my office after a fantastic #HeroConf – great seeing old friends & meeting so many new ones! Might need some extra coffee today… –Julie F Bacchini @NeptuneMoon
- Thanks @heroconf for 2 jam-packed, totally exhausting, really awesome days of learning! #HeroConf #ppc –Chris Formosa @FormosaChris
- Thanks for organizing such amazing #HeroConf this year @Hanapin @heroconf. Can’t wait for London and LA! –Ivy Hou @Ivy_Hou
- Thanks to the chefs and cooking team at #HeroConf They are the real heroes! Gnam gnam –Kenia Gonzalez @keniamex
And our personal favorite:
- Toast of tonight: may your quality score be high, both in accounts…and in life ? #HeroConf @RedVentures #ppcnerds –Jill Nagle @Jill_Nagle1
But the list goes on and on.
We can’t wait to show you just why our attendees return year after year. But don’t waste any more time. Hero Conf FOMO is real, and time is running short.
Browse By Category
Why Online Polls Are Critical To Understanding Your Users
You may believe polls are just distracting or annoying. Challenge yourself today to learn how polls can be critical in understanding your users.
Faster, Easier Mobile Lead Generation with Social Lead Ads
Explore how lead ads work, what effects they can have on mobile conversion rates and next steps for rolling out campaigns across social channels.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
What the State of PPC Report Reveals for 2018
This year we had a great turnout of responses and some mind-blowing insights to share with you. Join Hanapin's President Jeff Allen as he walks through what we found in our State of PPC Report for 2017-2018 and where the industry is going.
Bing Ads Content Data To Be Deleted
Bing Ads is Deleting Content Data. What you should know and do before-hand.
What Will 2018 Hold for Social?
In this webinar, join AdStage’s JD Prater and Hanapin’s Steve Burnett as they look into the next year and show you what to look forward to in the social advertising world.