Hear Why Your Peers are Headed to LA!
April 4, 2017
That’s how long you’ve got to join what is simply the best PPC conference out there. And yes, we’re speaking from a place of complete and total bias. But we truly believe Hero Conf Los Angeles is a can’t-miss annual event.
We’ve told you just about everything we can. From the 40 incredible sessions to the 10 unique networking opportunities. From the return of the Hero Conf Advanced Track to the all new Career Growth sessions. Our goal is to provide the most complete learning experience from the brand-new PPCer to the decades-long industry pro. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look at conversation from last year:
- Reviewing everything I learned at #HeroConf. This is going to take a while…. –Glenn Schmelzle @heyglenns
- The end of #HeroConf feels a bit like the end of summer camp: many new friends made & amazing experiences had. Back to everyday life. –Mary Hartman @PPCHartman
- Back in my office after a fantastic #HeroConf – great seeing old friends & meeting so many new ones! Might need some extra coffee today… –Julie F Bacchini @NeptuneMoon
- Thanks @heroconf for 2 jam-packed, totally exhausting, really awesome days of learning! #HeroConf #ppc –Chris Formosa @FormosaChris
- Thanks for organizing such amazing #HeroConf this year @Hanapin @heroconf. Can’t wait for London and LA! –Ivy Hou @Ivy_Hou
- Thanks to the chefs and cooking team at #HeroConf They are the real heroes! Gnam gnam –Kenia Gonzalez @keniamex
And our personal favorite:
- Toast of tonight: may your quality score be high, both in accounts…and in life ? #HeroConf @RedVentures #ppcnerds –Jill Nagle @Jill_Nagle1
But the list goes on and on.
We can’t wait to show you just why our attendees return year after year. But don’t waste any more time. Hero Conf FOMO is real, and time is running short.
Browse By Category
Use AdWords Scripts To Update Negative Placements
In this article, we’ll show you how to use an AdWords script to implement negative Display Network placements.
London Workshops for Account, Agency, and Excel Heroes!
One of the most valuable pieces of the Hero Con experience is our day 3 workshops that dive deep into the topics most relevant to today's PPC marketer.
Why IF Function Ads Need To Be In Your Testing Rotation
IF function ads allow you to set specific guidelines based on audience or device data. View the performance we saw in one account.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
PPC Advice Column - Where We Answer Your Burning Digital Marketing Question...
In this week’s PPC Advice column, we dodge the hurdles of healthcare remarketing and ponder how to improve quality score and impression share.
Your Facebook Ads Are Working - Here's How To Prove It
Facebook should be a part of every digital marketing strategy. Learn how to use Google Analytics to make a better, quantitative case for paid Facebook efforts.
Gmail Ads Got an Upgrade! How Your Marketing Plan Can Benefit
In this live webinar, Google’s Tarresha Poindexter and Hanapin’s Diane Anselmo will bring you up to date on the new features Gmail has to offer, as well as how to customize the platform to bring you the ultimate success.