Hero Conf 2013 Contest — Tweet To Win!
October 24, 2012
Excited for Hero Conf 2013? So are we! So excited in fact, that we’re giving away discounts! We want to help you get to the conference and your creativity might just help you get there! We’re offering a $100 off coupon to the most creative answer to this question: Why do you Love PPC?
Here’s how to win:
- Answer this question: Why do you love PPC? (The most creative answer wins.)
- You must be planning on attending Hero Conf 2013 in Austin, Tx
- You MUST LOVE PPC!
Terms and Conditions:
- You have 24 hours to submit your answer to the question.
- Contest Begins Tuesday October 23rd @10am and ends Wednesday October 24th @ 10am
- Coupon code may only used towards the conference only pass or one day pass.
- Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Multiple Entries will not be accepted
- Must follow both @hanapin & @ppchero prior to entry
- Conference Pass Discount period ends Friday, Nov 16th.
- Answer must be 140 characters & submitted through Twitter with #herconf & @ppchero included in the tweet.
Browse By Category
Why Online Polls Are Critical To Understanding Your Users
You may believe polls are just distracting or annoying. Challenge yourself today to learn how polls can be critical in understanding your users.
Faster, Easier Mobile Lead Generation with Social Lead Ads
Explore how lead ads work, what effects they can have on mobile conversion rates and next steps for rolling out campaigns across social channels.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
What the State of PPC Report Reveals for 2018
This year we had a great turnout of responses and some mind-blowing insights to share with you. Join Hanapin's President Jeff Allen as he walks through what we found in our State of PPC Report for 2017-2018 and where the industry is going.
Bing Ads Content Data To Be Deleted
Bing Ads is Deleting Content Data. What you should know and do before-hand.
What Will 2018 Hold for Social?
In this webinar, join AdStage’s JD Prater and Hanapin’s Steve Burnett as they look into the next year and show you what to look forward to in the social advertising world.