June 4, 2014
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Ever written ads for an 11-year-old? Might be time to dust off the ol’ ad copy handbook and see what it says about targeting children. [Advertising Age
- It’s always news when Google gets put under a microscope by the authorities. [Search Engine Land]
- Where were you when your conversions disappeared? [PPC Hero]
- If you’re targeting the UK, with the World Cup right around the corner, you might want to be thinking about mobile optimizations. [EMarketer]
- Microsoft announces its intention to provide a free Windows OS on small devices. [Acquisio]
And the latest from PPC Hero: