[New Whitepaper!] Beginner Excel: 10 Must-Haves For PPC Newbies
September 3, 2015
If you’re just starting off down the road of mass data analysis, Microsoft Excel can be a little daunting. The secret, is that once you know a handful of tricks, it becomes pretty easy to figure out how to make Excel work for you.
In this Whitepaper we’ll discuss:
- Using filters to start the process of finding your most relevant data
- How to avoid the dreaded “#DIV/0!” error
- Examples of using the SUM feature
- Using freeze panes for a more efficient look at your data
- Utilizing the =LEN function for character counting
- Aggregating the contents of any number of cells
- Creating a formula that generates a particular value when 2 sets of data overlap
Browse By Category
Faster, Easier Mobile Lead Generation with Social Lead Ads
Explore how lead ads work, what effects they can have on mobile conversion rates and next steps for rolling out campaigns across social channels.
What the State of PPC Report Reveals for 2018
This year we had a great turnout of responses and some mind-blowing insights to share with you. Join Hanapin's President Jeff Allen as he walks through what we found in our State of PPC Report for 2017-2018 and where the industry is going.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Bing Ads Content Data To Be Deleted
Bing Ads is Deleting Content Data. What you should know and do before-hand.
What Will 2018 Hold for Social?
In this webinar, join AdStage’s JD Prater and Hanapin’s Steve Burnett as they look into the next year and show you what to look forward to in the social advertising world.
Why Brand Ad Campaigns Are Important
Explore reasons why you should consistently bid on your brand name and gain more real estate in search results for branded searches.