September 3, 2015
If you’re just starting off down the road of mass data analysis, Microsoft Excel can be a little daunting. The secret, is that once you know a handful of tricks, it becomes pretty easy to figure out how to make Excel work for you.
In this whitepaper, you’ll get 10 tips that will have you zipping through data, pulling insights and optimizations like a pro.
In this Whitepaper we’ll discuss:
- Using filters to start the process of finding your most relevant data
- How to avoid the dreaded “#DIV/0!” error
- Examples of using the SUM feature
- Using freeze panes for a more efficient look at your data
- Utilizing the =LEN function for character counting
- Aggregating the contents of any number of cells
- Creating a formula that generates a particular value when 2 sets of data overlap