April 17, 2009
Happy Friday everyone! I’m going to be out of town next week, but I’m sure another member of the PPC Hero team will take my stead and provide everyone with another glorious weekly roundup. Since I’m here now, let’s get to this week’s news, featuring lots more on landing pages.
- We begin this week with some AdWords and Analytics tips from the Inside AdWords blog. Since this is the second of a four part series, definitely keep checking back for more insight from the Google team.
- Check out semvironments guide to mobile advertising platforms. Yes, it was written a couple months ago, but if you haven’t seen it yet, definitely check it out!
- This is a fun little piece by the SEM Geek team comparing the PPC strategies of two rival baby formula companies. What about Gerber?
- On to landing pages. Copyblogger has a useful series of landing page critiques, and here’s #15. Their POV is a nice change from our numbers-based minds sometimes.
- Is your landing page too wordy and confusing for users? Maybe you are talking too much! The Post Click Marketing blog explains.
- Do your landing pages feel right? Often times, successful landing pages have a feel that is appealing to your users. Lance Loveday of Closed Loop Marketing gives the details, courtesy of Search Engine Land.