Happy Friday everyone! I’m taking a road trip up to Chicago this weekend to catch up with a bunch of old college buddies. I’m pretty excited … Plus, it’s not going to be -3 degrees outside, at least not for the foreseeable future. Here is this week’s roundup.
- Gordon Choi offers up some tips for 2009 SEM. Short and sweet, focusing on PPC. And don’t we all love PPC?
- Watco? Wilco? Beuller? Oh, yea, WATCO. An acronym for ‘What Are They Clicking On?’. We’re talking about landing pages here, if I lost you somewhere, courtesy of the folks at ION Interactive. WATCO should help you figure out what you’re trying to do with your landing pages.
- Google tell us how to do more with less. I don’t know about you guys, but I usually give a listen when they offer up a 3-part blog series. Theres also a ton of other resources themed around this subject linked from the blog.
- Avinash Kaushik gives us an answer to “How do I measure the value of upper funnel keywords?”. This goes into great detail and gives you a nice strategy to consider.
- Man, if only we could use 26 characters for our AdWords headlines … Wait, what? Blogation has seen it. Do want!