PPC News Roundup for February 6, 2009
February 6, 2009
Happy Friday everyone! I’m taking a road trip up to Chicago this weekend to catch up with a bunch of old college buddies. I’m pretty excited … Plus, it’s not going to be -3 degrees outside, at least not for the foreseeable future. Here is this week’s roundup.
- Gordon Choi offers up some tips for 2009 SEM. Short and sweet, focusing on PPC. And don’t we all love PPC?
- Watco? Wilco? Beuller? Oh, yea, WATCO. An acronym for ‘What Are They Clicking On?’. We’re talking about landing pages here, if I lost you somewhere, courtesy of the folks at ION Interactive. WATCO should help you figure out what you’re trying to do with your landing pages.
- Google tell us how to do more with less. I don’t know about you guys, but I usually give a listen when they offer up a 3-part blog series. Theres also a ton of other resources themed around this subject linked from the blog.
- Avinash Kaushik gives us an answer to “How do I measure the value of upper funnel keywords?”. This goes into great detail and gives you a nice strategy to consider.
- Man, if only we could use 26 characters for our AdWords headlines … Wait, what? Blogation has seen it. Do want!
£300 Off Hero Conf London Ends Tomorrow!
Time is nearly gone to reserve your seat for Hero Conf London, 24-26 October at etc.venues St Paul’s, at a huge discount off the regular conference rate!
Expanded Text Ads Come To Google AdWords Editor
Advertisers have been able to create expanded text ads, but couldn't utilize AdWords Editor. That has now changed with the release of the latest version of AdWords Editor.
Bidding Farewell to Adwords Converted Clicks: Don't Panic
AdWords will soon be saying goodbye to the "Converted Clicks" metric. Learn more about what this means for your account and how to prepare for the transition.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Olympic PPC Ad Strategies
How spectators consume sporting events and a massive expansion in the digital space will prove to shake up who and how advertisers reach their audiences.
Hanapin's PPC Resources Are Now Ungated!
You can now access Hanapin's whitepapers and toolkits without having to fill out a form!
View Ad Creative Through The Eyes Of Your Searchers
Learn to understand that ads do not live in the vacuum of an excel sheet and common practices should be tested.
[New Webinar!] 11 Red Flags To Watch Out For When Working With An Agency
Leveraging Analytics For Remarketing: Picking The Ripest Fruit
Remarketing prevalence is well founded based on competitive returns in both volume and efficiency. With that said, this "low hanging fruit" world isn't always easy to pick.
How To Analyze Time-Of-Day Performance For Luxury Products
The importance of ad schedules varies across industries, services, and products. For e-commerce companies that sell luxury goods, ad schedules are more crucial.
One Week Left to Save 25% at Hero Conf London!
You still have time to join us for Hero Conf London, 24-26 October at etc.venues St Paul's at 25% off the conference price. But time is running out.
4 Common Questions Prospects Ask Me During The Sales Process
There’s always new, hot topics and questions we get asked by prospects to see what our company’s take is, and how we go about implementing from a services perspective. Read what our most common questions are.
Mobile Price Extensions Rolling Out In AdWords
It looks like "Christmas in July" has come to Google. Recently announced price extensions are designed to help mobile marketers qualify clicks and inform prospective consumers.
[New Whitepaper!] 4 Ways To Survive PPC Campaigns for the Healthcare Market...
This whitepaper will highlight four examples of how thinking at the corners can help boost your PPC performance in the healthcare industry.