PPC News Roundup for February 6, 2009
February 6, 2009
Happy Friday everyone! I’m taking a road trip up to Chicago this weekend to catch up with a bunch of old college buddies. I’m pretty excited … Plus, it’s not going to be -3 degrees outside, at least not for the foreseeable future. Here is this week’s roundup.
- Gordon Choi offers up some tips for 2009 SEM. Short and sweet, focusing on PPC. And don’t we all love PPC?
- Watco? Wilco? Beuller? Oh, yea, WATCO. An acronym for ‘What Are They Clicking On?’. We’re talking about landing pages here, if I lost you somewhere, courtesy of the folks at ION Interactive. WATCO should help you figure out what you’re trying to do with your landing pages.
- Google tell us how to do more with less. I don’t know about you guys, but I usually give a listen when they offer up a 3-part blog series. Theres also a ton of other resources themed around this subject linked from the blog.
- Avinash Kaushik gives us an answer to “How do I measure the value of upper funnel keywords?”. This goes into great detail and gives you a nice strategy to consider.
- Man, if only we could use 26 characters for our AdWords headlines … Wait, what? Blogation has seen it. Do want!
Browse By Category
Our Attendees Have Spoken - Why You Can't Miss London
At Hero Conf London, 23-25 October, we've created a schedule that can be tailored to any PPC role. In-depth, actionable sessions for the PPC Specialist and high-level strategies and tactics for the Marketing Manager looking to generate new opportunities.
Using Google Sheets as a Script Controller
Learn how to use Google Sheets to make AdWords script adjustments via spreadsheet rather than through the code itself.
How To Setup An Apple Search Ads Campaign
Apple Search Ads has become a huge force in the world of app downloads. Get tips on how to launch a campaign to promote an app!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Adding Facebook Ad Block Lists
Get tips on how to add a Facebook ad placement block list and start blocking your ads from appearing on certain websites.
Optimizing Display Advertising in an Omni-Channel World
We’re teaming up with DialogTech to tell you all about display tactics you can put in place for conversion success, both online and over the phone. DialogTech’s Blair Symes and Hanapin’s Stephanie White will show you the advanced strategies that will have a big impact...
Mastering The Transition To PPC Account Manager
Get tips on how to make a successful transition from production associate to PPC account manager.