July 23, 2014
PPC Heroes understand the implications of unsuccessful ad campaigns. Clients and management want results and the techniques to continually reproduce them. So, we’re diving deep into the details of conversion rate optimization and taking a different approach than your typical conversion conference.
Hero Conf Conversion Summit will focus on both the technical AND creative side of conversion, with all new Science and Magic tracks. Two powerful keynotes, two exciting panels and 15 breakout sessions (Yes, we’ve added even more content!) highlight a day packed full of actionable information, followed by one-on-one workshops, October 14-15 at the NCAA Hall of Champions in Indianapolis.
We’re bringing you exclusive content from experts across job functions and industries. Expect relevant takeaways and actionable information from in-house, agency and software pros.
Some of the exciting sessions include:
- Breaking Things and Failing Fast…On Purpose: Testing With Intent
- Pitch Factory: Writing Copy that Speaks to Your Audience- Again and Again
- Connecting the Dots: Designing With Context and Psychology in Mind
- Cash in Your Hands: CRO for eCommerce
- It’s a Brave, New World: Mobile Conversions
- And More!
We continue to post new speakers and information weekly. And keep an eye out for the full conference agenda to be posted in the next week!
Prices increase at midnight on Monday!