Register Now to Receive Logo in Hero Conf Handbook!
Register for Hero Conf before January 30 and your company’s logo will be placed next to your name in the Hero Conf handbook! Are you having trouble convincing your boss that it is a great idea for you to attend this paid search conference? Check out our Justify Your Trip letter, which outlines several of the benefits of attending Hero Conf including:
• Hosted in Indianapolis, IN. A centralized location, Indianapolis is a safe and inexpensive city.
• Exclusive PPC content. There will be no “clutter” with irrelevant material. You can attend with specific purpose and leave with ready-to-implement strategies to improve your PPC campaigns.
• Low speaker attendee ratio. You will have opportunities to interact with PPC experts and ask questions related to your specific account issues.
• Accelerate professional skills and opportunities. You will have the opportunity to network with other professionals and vendors to understand and learn from what works in other industries. You will have the opportunity to make connections with potential partners and contacts to improve your business long term.
• Extended agenda. A full day of content will absolutely get your money’s worth.
• Best of both worlds perspective – Hero Conf includes speakers with both the big picture and “in the trenches” experience. You will get a broad understanding of industry best practice as well as issues you face day-to-day.
Gold Sponsor: Marin Software
Browse By Category
The New World Of PPC Targeting
As more steps of the customer journey have moved online and with the great shift to mobile, we shouldn’t be stuck in a last click, myopic view of our marketing.
Apple Search Ads: What You Need To Know To Improve Performance
Seven key learnings and optimizations that you can implement to improve your Apple Search Ads performance.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
You’re Bidding On All the Wrong Keywords! (Here’s How To Fix It)
Keywords are arguably the most important part of a paid search campaign. Make sure you are bidding on the right keywords, not just the ones bringing in traffic.
Your PPC Golden Ticket to Hero Conf LA
The new year is here! And as an avid reader of PPC Hero and friend of Hanapin Marketing, we'd like to say thanks by offering up the chance to win your way to Hero Conf Los Angeles, April 18-20, 2017, on us!
Work Smarter, Not Harder - Using Google Sheets for PPC
Google Sheets is great for reporting, dashboards, and even to-do lists and status docs. Learn how to get your data into Google Sheets and how to manipulate it.