That Query Has Been Named!
After receiving dozens of responses, we have a winner for Name That Query!
How do I ace my interview for hay bailing? Do I write a resume, or do I buy a suit?
Congratulations to Gil Hong for his winning submission!
While many people got hay bailing in their guesses, and a smaller percentage included the word “resumé,” Gil was the only one to use all three of those keywords.
The original query that inspired the whole game was:
I am try to put on a resume that I baled hay by hand how would I say that professionally?
We had a lot of fun with the contest, and although not everyone can be an official winner, we’re all winners for having played. Some of our favorite non-winning responses are listed below for posterity’s sake.
- How long can I focus on work before I dream of hay bailers and how much I truely love merica?
- How do I get a job if I am a redneck farmer and I don’t have a suit or resume?
- How to trim your hillbilly redneck mullet with a tractor to prepare your resume, tie, and suit for the interview
- How do I with my sweet mullet get a contract loan for a mini baler and become a business man
- I like hay and I want to know how I turn hay straw into business suits that don’t give wedgies
- Do I have to wear a suit to read a lawnmower manual?
- How can I get a professional job when I’ve always been working on a farm and I have terrible taste in hair?
- Where are my pants?
We had a ball with Name That Query here at PPC Hero, but how was it for you? Is there a fan favorite amongst the non-winners?
Browse By Category
Get Your Mobile PPC Ready For The Holiday Season
If you are in retail you know that competition to grab your potential customer exponentially increases during Q4.
When You Need To Have The Right Words Use Phrase Match
Learn how to optimize your phrase and modified broad match keywords to best-fit themes.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Top 6 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Mobile With Bing Ads
In this whitepaper, Hanapin Production Specialist Briann Saxman will discuss tactics to shape up mobile campaigns and tailor them for mobile audiences you are trying to reach.
Linking Up With LinkedIn: A Beginner's Guide
With 106 million monthly active users and just shy of 10% of Americans active during work hours, LinkedIn provides significant value for B2B marketing.
Using Business Data Feeds To Implement Marketing Psychology Principles in Y...
I am a big fan of utilizing marketing psychology principles into my ads to help implement user-focused strategies. Ad customizers make this tactic a lot easier.