The Guest Post Giveaway Returns for Hero Conf Philly!
It’s that time again heroes. We’re excited to announce the return of the Hero Conf Guest Blog Post Giveaway, right here on PPC Hero.
We’re now accepting guest posts from any and all PPC Heroes who’d like to participate, and giving away a free conference pass to Hero Conf Philadelphia, April 25-27 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, to the author of the most popular post.
Here’s how to enter:
- Write a guest post submission of between 600 and 900 words.
- Send your PPC specific blog post to HeroConf@HanapinMarketing.com.
- Make sure your entry is submitted prior to 11:59 pm EST on Friday, February 26, 2016.
- The staff at PPC Hero will choose a group of finalists to publish.
- The finalist posts will be judged based on the following criteria:
- 50% on number of page views the post receives within 24 hours
- 50% on the editorial judgement of the staff at PPC Hero and Hanapin Marketing
Be creative. Be humorous. Be relevant and insightful. Most of all, write something your fellow PPC Heroes will find useful and exciting.
We’ll announce the winner right here on PPC Hero the second week of March!
To find out more about Hero Conf Philadelphia, the World’s Largest All-PPC Event, visit HeroConf.com.
Browse By Category
PPC, KPIs, and the Marketing Funnel
Bidding In A Mobile Centric 2017
Mobile is continuing to dominate digital advertising. With mobile spend rising, start thinking about how to change your mobile bidding method.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How to Take Your Retargeting To The Next Level
Get tips on how to take your retargeting to the next level and get more out of your online advertising!
Ask Us Anything About Programmatic!
Hanapin Account Managers Emma Franks and Bryan Gaynor are here to answer ANY and ALL questions you might have about Programmatic. Ask away!
Google To Let Advertisers Use Search Data For YouTube Ad Targeting
As the YouTube viewer increasingly shifts to mobile, Google is actively searching for ways to build solutions to reach customers across screens in more effective ways.