The Guest Post Giveaway Returns for Hero Conf Philly!
It’s that time again heroes. We’re excited to announce the return of the Hero Conf Guest Blog Post Giveaway, right here on PPC Hero.
We’re now accepting guest posts from any and all PPC Heroes who’d like to participate, and giving away a free conference pass to Hero Conf Philadelphia, April 25-27 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, to the author of the most popular post.
Here’s how to enter:
- Write a guest post submission of between 600 and 900 words.
- Send your PPC specific blog post to HeroConf@HanapinMarketing.com.
- Make sure your entry is submitted prior to 11:59 pm EST on Friday, February 26, 2016.
- The staff at PPC Hero will choose a group of finalists to publish.
- The finalist posts will be judged based on the following criteria:
- 50% on number of page views the post receives within 24 hours
- 50% on the editorial judgement of the staff at PPC Hero and Hanapin Marketing
Be creative. Be humorous. Be relevant and insightful. Most of all, write something your fellow PPC Heroes will find useful and exciting.
We’ll announce the winner right here on PPC Hero the second week of March!
To find out more about Hero Conf Philadelphia, the World’s Largest All-PPC Event, visit HeroConf.com.
Browse By Category
Social Media Demographic Strategy Tips for 2017
Don't miss out on paid social opportunities. Get tips to guide your social media demographic strategy for 2017!
Using Data to Create a Killer Business Story For Your C-Suite
In this new live webinar, Hanapin’s Jeff Baum and Optmyzr’s Frederick Vallaeys will show you how to formulate the perfect business story for your C-suite, and how to explain the vital need for PPC success in your company.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
How To Think Straight When Your PPC Account Is Going Sideways
Learn the good starting points when troubleshooting a PPC account that suddenly went off the rails.
How Storytelling can Up your PPC Reports
Learn how to use storytelling to increase the effectiveness of your PPC reports. Start streamlining PPC reporting and save time!
Pitch to Speak Now: Hero Conf LA is Calling!
The deadline for speaker pitches to Hero Conf Los Angeles is midnight Friday, December 2. If that's enough to remind you to get writing, then head on over and pitch now!