Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts: The Nominations Begin!
For those of us who are old enough to remember all the way back to a year ago, last June we published our annual list of the Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts to much attention, fervor and debate.
Well guess what? This year it’s going to be even better!
How, you ask? Well for one, we are opening up nominations to our faithful readers, because this blog has become more and more about its readers, and there’s no better way to reflect that fact than to have you influence one of our biggest attractions.
Simply nominate a PPC guru you particularly admire (or exhibit a burning jealousy of) by listing at least their name and company in the comments section. Alternatively, you should feel free to drop us a line with your nomination at Marketing@HanapinMarketing.com.
Here are a few other small but important changes we’ve made since last year:
- We’re taking special care to ensure that ALL nominees are people who work primarily with PPC.
- Not only are readers like you getting a chance to nominate our choices, but you’ll also be voting on the nominees to help influence (see what we did there?) who makes the final list.
- As the proprietors of this fine establishment, no Hanapin Marketing PPC Heroes will be included on the list, no matter how eligible (this was true last year, but it bears repeating).
- We’ve tweaked our ranking formula to encompass a wider range of information, such as:
- Social Media influence (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Publishing volume and regularity (blogs, articles, books, etc)
- Google page ranking and prominence
- And, most importantly, the votes of you dear readers!
Who do you think makes the cut? What books do you love? Who’s on your must-follow Twitter list? Let us know in the comments, and your nominee could very well end up in the Top 25.
Browse By Category
Get Your Mobile PPC Ready For The Holiday Season
If you are in retail you know that competition to grab your potential customer exponentially increases during Q4.
When You Need To Have The Right Words Use Phrase Match
Learn how to optimize your phrase and modified broad match keywords to best-fit themes.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Top 6 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Mobile With Bing Ads
In this whitepaper, Hanapin Production Specialist Briann Saxman will discuss tactics to shape up mobile campaigns and tailor them for mobile audiences you are trying to reach.
Linking Up With LinkedIn: A Beginner's Guide
With 106 million monthly active users and just shy of 10% of Americans active during work hours, LinkedIn provides significant value for B2B marketing.
Using Business Data Feeds To Implement Marketing Psychology Principles in Y...
I am a big fan of utilizing marketing psychology principles into my ads to help implement user-focused strategies. Ad customizers make this tactic a lot easier.