Write a Guest Post, Win a Hero Conf 2015 Registration!
February 16, 2015
We’re excited to announce the return of the Hero Conf Guest Blog Post Giveaway, right here on PPC Hero.
As of today, we’re accepting guest posts from any and all PPC Heroes who’d like to participate, and giving away a free conference pass for Hero Conf, April 27-29 in Portland, OR, to the author of the most popular post.
Here’s how to enter:
- Write a guest post submission of between 600 and 900 words.
- Send your digital advertising specific blog post to HeroConf@HanapinMarketing.com.
- Make sure your entry is submitted prior to 11:59 pm on Friday, February 20, 2015.
- The staff at PPC Hero will choose a group of finalists to publish.
- The posts will be judged based on the following criteria:
- 50% on number of page views the post receives
- 50% on the editorial judgement of the staff at PPC Hero and Hanapin Marketing
Be creative. Be humorous. Be relevant and insightful. Most of all, write something your fellow PPC Heroes will find useful and exciting.
We’ll announce the winner right here on PPC Hero the first week of March!
To find out more about Hero Conf 2015, the PPC Conference of the Year, visit HeroConf.com.
Browse By Category
Faster, Easier Mobile Lead Generation with Social Lead Ads
Explore how lead ads work, what effects they can have on mobile conversion rates and next steps for rolling out campaigns across social channels.
What the State of PPC Report Reveals for 2018
This year we had a great turnout of responses and some mind-blowing insights to share with you. Join Hanapin's President Jeff Allen as he walks through what we found in our State of PPC Report for 2017-2018 and where the industry is going.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Bing Ads Content Data To Be Deleted
Bing Ads is Deleting Content Data. What you should know and do before-hand.
What Will 2018 Hold for Social?
In this webinar, join AdStage’s JD Prater and Hanapin’s Steve Burnett as they look into the next year and show you what to look forward to in the social advertising world.
Why Brand Ad Campaigns Are Important
Explore reasons why you should consistently bid on your brand name and gain more real estate in search results for branded searches.