Google Releases New Maximize Conversions Smart Bidding Strategy
Google has released its new maximize conversions smart bidding strategy. See how the new strategy works and how it can improve your PPC conversion performance.
We all know from doing search query reports that we get some weird searches populating our ads. Sometimes it’s just something strange like people putting www in the search bar with some general phrase (what is that about?!) and other times it’s something a little more…interesting. It’s time for our top ten, in no order, hilariously awful search queries for the month of May and the actual product the ad was for. My personal favorite WTQ?! query for May (#5) reminds me that not everyone knows a group of tortoises is called a “creep”. So, feast your eyes on this creep to the right!
10. bones for sale (watches)
9. submisseve poems to master (self publisher)
8. finally crotchless panties for men (men’s clothing)
7. gummies never fail (software as a service)
6. how to get through nursing school with children and no money (education)
5. what’s a group of tortoises called (telephone service)
4. sexy men’s swim trunks for older men (men’s clothing)
3. daughter just flunked out of nursing school what else can she make a career of (education)
2. sim2 online teenage pregnancy games (adoption center)
1. naval institute guide to combat fleets of the world their ships aircraft and systems naval institute guide to combat fleets of t (education)
Got any good WTQ?! queries to share?! Don’t keep that hilarity to yourself. Comment below or post them @PPCHero on twitter! #WTQ?!
Browse By Category
Create your own bid simulator assessment with real historical data from your account rather than just trusting the Google Bid Simulator.
Take a peek into the dedicated time we've built into the Hero Conf experience that will land you on the inside track of networking.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Bing announced two new open betas, In-Market Audiences and Custom Audiences. These targeting options intelligently leverage customer data, enabling marketers to serve better ads.
Learn about four custom affinity audiences you might want to consider creating for your Display campaigns.
In this on demand webinar, Hanapin Account Manager Dani Gonzales has been through this struggle and will show you plenty of initiatives to help you out.