Brand New Bundles for Marketers in Retail, Travel, and Lead Gen!
November 8, 2016
In a time that was not so long ago, we used to do what we called “toolkits.” A combination of whitepapers, webinars, infographics, blog posts, podcasts, etc. on a particular topic. Topics ranged from Excel to Facebook to Analytics to even one for Hiring An Agency (Hanapin is a PPC agency – how could we not??)! If you want to see any of those distant, yet still fabulous toolkits, you can find them in our Resource Library.
As of late, we haven’t done as many of these, but this month we have pulled together a number of awesome resources and created 3 different bundles. Only this time, we’ve catered them to be more specific to an industry or solution. Below, you’ll find a bundle for Retail Marketers, for Travel Marketers, and for Lead Generation. The resources included offer specific tips for that bundle, as well as additional resources on strategies or channels Hanapin has used for a client in that industry (so, we know its valuable – we’ve used it before!).
What Do You Get In These Bundles?
- Top Ten PPC Tips for Retail Marketers
- Connecting In-Store Traffic with Your Online Leads
- How we Increased Pinterest Revenue by 1042%
- How To Engage Locally with Geo-Ad Customizers
- Customer Match Strategies
- 3 excel templates for Google Ad Customizers
- Ecommerce PPC Tactics for the Holidays
- PPC Tips and Tactics for the Travel and Tourism Marketer
- New Travel Features in Google AdWords
- 2016 Travel and Tourism Trends
- Increasing Lead Volume By Expanding into Bing
- Expanding Reach to the Right Users with Gmail Ads and Yahoo Gemini
- Effective Strategies for Facebook Lead Gen Ads
- Maximizing Conversions with Mobile Display Advertising
- How De-Selecting One Checkbox Changed Lead Quality
- Using Customer Match for Lead Generation Accounts
- Measuring Conversions Post Converted Clicks
- Showing Returning Visitors Extra Love with RLSA
We’ve put a lot of marketing love into each of these bundles and hope you find much use with them. Enjoy!
Browse By Category
Building An Automated PPC Spend Tracker In Google Sheets
We'll showcase an application of Google Sheets to solve a problem in a way that saves time while revealing actionable insights.
3 Easy Ways to Optimize Landing Pages With Low Traffic
Learn 3 easy ways to quickly test out variants on low-traffic landing pages to improve performance.
10 Traits Of A Successful PPC Account Manager: A Client Services View
Get a client services view on 10 traits of successful PPC account managers and see which are on your list!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
A Pool Party, Lucky Strike, and Hundreds of PPC Geeks
Hero Conf Los Angeles is one short month away. And now we get to share the good stuff. Join us at Hero Conf Los Angeles, April 18-20, for 10 of the most fun and unique networking opportunities in the industry.
March Madness Continues: What Excel Tool/Function Rules Them All?
In light of the March Madness season it was thought that we could have some fun and review some of the previous PPC Hero articles on the best ways to utilize Excel in order to more efficiently and effectively manage PPC accounts.