Sometimes you’re dealing with huge data sets when you run PPC accounts. This can make Excel really burdensome at times, and difficult to digest. So on this week’s Whaddya’know Wednesdays, Sean Quadlin shows you how to use pivot tables to make all of your huge data sets more digestible.
- Join over 10,000 PPC Hero readers.
- Everything You Need To Pass The Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- Know When It’s Time to Delete Your Paused Keywords
- How To Use Excel Solver To Optimize Your Campaign Budgets
- Use Google’s Auction Insights to Find Your Competitors’ Mistakes
- 5 Reasons Your PPC Ads Bite