Part of our monthly training day in August comprised a presentation on Media Buying for PPC. Amanda West-Bookwalter goes over her portion of this presentation for today’s Whaddya’know Wednesday. She goes over how she came up with a media buy plan for Google Display Network at a client’s request as well as what you need to know about advertising on YouTube. In a couple of weeks, we’ll have a follow up to this video blog where Eric Couch gives us his portion of the presentation on Google TV.
- Join over 10,000 PPC Hero readers.
- Everything You Need To Pass The Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- Know When It’s Time to Delete Your Paused Keywords
- How To Use Excel Solver To Optimize Your Campaign Budgets
- Use Google’s Auction Insights to Find Your Competitors’ Mistakes
- 5 Reasons Your PPC Ads Bite