PPC News Roundup for April 10, 2007
April 11, 2007
- Wordtracker announces the launch of Wordtracker Academy. A complete resource guide for keyword research including articles, case studies and tips.
- AXcessNews reports that online advertising spending is on the rise! But, of course, there is a dark cloud looming over this positive forecast. Why can’t we just have a report that says “Everything is looking great, don’t worry about a thing”?!
- Inside Adwords discusses some basic keyword optimization and expansion. As far as PPC management is concerned, there isn’t anything shocking in this article, but it’s well written.
- What can you tell from the 100 impressions for a PPC campaign? Not much. However, over at Marketing Pilgrim Stephanie Cockrel discusses what you can learn from these first 100 impressions. For some clients this may hold water, but for other clients this number is either way too low, or even way too high. Interesting none-the-less.
- Some tips on â€˜small niche keyword research modifiers’ that can apply to both SEO and PPC.
- This is an excellent post regarding client communication and how it relates to aligning your online marketing goals with the realistic goals that your clients understand. Every day we are reminded of how important it is to ensure that we are working for the best interest of the client, essentially being a â€˜valuable asset’ to them and their bottom line.
- In a refreshing report from Axcess News, this study shows the growing confidence in online advertising and the growth that it represents. Seeing that U.S. online ad spending should grow for at least the next five years assures me that we’ll all be employed for a little while longer!
- Google makes reach and frequency reports available for site-targeted AdWords campaigns.
- Copyblogger offers advice for writing and organizing copy on your landing pages to generate higher conversions.
- Wired magazine interview with Google CEO illuminates how we should think of Google: advertising system, end-user system and giant supercomputer.
Browse By Category
How To Setup An Apple Search Ads Campaign
Apple Search Ads has become a huge force in the world of app downloads. Get tips on how to launch a campaign to promote an app!
Adding Facebook Ad Block Lists
Get tips on how to add a Facebook ad placement block list and start blocking your ads from appearing on certain websites.
Optimizing Display Advertising in an Omni-Channel World
We’re teaming up with DialogTech to tell you all about display tactics you can put in place for conversion success, both online and over the phone. DialogTech’s Blair Symes and Hanapin’s Stephanie White will show you the advanced strategies that will have a big impact...
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Mastering The Transition To PPC Account Manager
Get tips on how to make a successful transition from production associate to PPC account manager.
All You Need to Know to Succeed With CPA Bidding
Using CPA bidding is like living with an unpredictable pet. He’s as likely to bite your guest’s hand, as be a saint.
The End of 2 Ads per Ad Group: Optimized Rotation Means More Ad Variety & V...
With the new rotation settings rolling out on the ad group level, it will be far easier to give it a test!