PPC News Roundup for April 10, 2009
April 10, 2009
Happy Friday readers! Take a moment to sit back and read up on the latest in the world of PPC. As per usual, there’s a lot going on, so read on!
- Some of you may have seen this in your AdWords reporting already – New conversion metrics. It caught us a little off guard yesterday. These new metrics allow you to track multiple conversions that stem from a single click. Cool stuff! The AdWords blog has the details.
- Mike Moran from Search Engine Guide asks, “Why shouldn’t I do my search work in-house?” For starters, we’re in it for the long run.
- Google is increasing it’s market share, and keyword searches are getting longer. Search Engine Land has the scoop.
- Brad Geddes debunks some common misconceptions about broad match keywords and performance. Definitely good food for thought – Make sure you know how you’re getting conversions!
- Clean up those landing pages! Ion Interactive explains the top 3 landing page errors. Landing pages are always a challenge, so take all the advice you can get.
- Avinash Kaushik gives us a detailed rundown of Google’s search based keyword tool. There are several layers of complexity and cool features that can be utilized in the tool, and this post is really helpful in understanding what can be done within the tool.
How To Analyze Time-Of-Day Performance For Luxury Products
The importance of ad schedules varies across industries, services, and products. For e-commerce companies that sell luxury goods, ad schedules are more crucial.
One Week Left to Save 25% at Hero Conf London!
You still have time to join us for Hero Conf London, 24-26 October at etc.venues St Paul's at 25% off the conference price. But time is running out.
4 Common Questions Prospects Ask Me During The Sales Process
There’s always new, hot topics and questions we get asked by prospects to see what our company’s take is, and how we go about implementing from a services perspective. Read what our most common questions are.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Mobile Price Extensions Rolling Out In AdWords
It looks like "Christmas in July" has come to Google. Recently announced price extensions are designed to help mobile marketers qualify clicks and inform prospective consumers.
[New Whitepaper!] 4 Ways To Survive PPC Campaigns for the Healthcare Market...
This whitepaper will highlight four examples of how thinking at the corners can help boost your PPC performance in the healthcare industry.
Create Visually Appealing Reports With Google Data Studio
When we talk about what tasks tend to eat up a significant chunk of time, reporting is surely mentioned. You may want to explore another option - Google Data Studio.
Liveblogging 2016 DoubleClick Announcements
Today is the day we learn more about the latest DoubleClick updates. Follow along live as we share DoubleClick's announcements as well as our opinions.
The 2016 Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts
After a month of voting, rigorous research and data analysis, we are excited to announce the wildly anticipated list of the Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts for 2016.
[New Webinar with AdEspresso!] 4 Effective Strategies for Facebook Lead Gen...
In this new webinar, AdEspresso and Hanapin experts discuss four effective strategies to use Facebook Lead Gen Ads for your business.
PPC Hero Launches New Site!
We're excited to announce the launch of a brand new PPC Hero! We've redesigned the site to be more search friendly with a better navigation system and more opportunity to find the right resources quicker.
How To Get More Out Of Excel Solver
Excel Solver is a fantastic tool, but most examples only cover simple marketing use cases. We’ll cover the next steps of enhancing your models and how to automate the process.
Where You Should Focus Your Facebook Brand Awareness Efforts
Learn the basic metrics to focus on when you want to build awareness on Facebook.
Google To Release New Shopping And Travel Features
Several upcoming changes to Google Shopping and travel-related ads can be expected in the near future. Read to find out more.