- Scott over at Post-Click Marketing Blog frequently conjures very interesting metaphors for search marketing, and I love a good metaphor! In this post, Scott draws comparisons from post-notes and billboard and how they are a reflection of your PPC campaign elements.
- Ashley over at Online Marketing blog has written a solid article on 5 Tips for Driving Qualified Traffic with Online Marketing. The article covers some tried-and-true methods such as know your audience, give them what they want, and choose the right keywords.
- Katrina over at PushONline Marketing has a great post on the differences between Google analytics and Urchin. If you use either, you may find her post incredibly useful and interesting!
- Jeremy from PPC Discussions has written a post on the accuracy of the new Google Adwords keyword tool feature that is showing numbers of actual searches performed per keyword level. A test he performed showed Google was surprisingly within 5% of what his June keyword impressions were. Nice Google!
- Join over 10,000 PPC Hero readers.
- Everything You Need To Pass The Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- How To Use Excel Solver To Optimize Your Campaign Budgets
- Know When It’s Time to Delete Your Paused Keywords
- 5 Reasons Your PPC Ads Bite
- Chasing the Long Tail: How Long Should Your Keywords Be?