PPC News Roundup for June 16, 2009
June 19, 2009
- Over at Website Magazine Peter Prestino has written an article on five PPC landing page design trends. These are not only trends but they are also best-practices when considering a landing page design. Good stuff.
- Have you seen the new AdWords bid simulator? It’s not widely available yet but you should check your account to see if you qualify! If you do have access, Portent Interactive reported on an update to this helpful tool.
- How much are people willing to pay for your product or service? Can you change their mind? Damon Gudaitis at Copyblogger discusses how your customers’ perceptions of your item’s worth– and your own portrayal of such- can influence sales, popularity, & brand loyalty.
- Please tell me you’re totally comfortable with AdWords’ new interface. It’s almost that time when you’re going to lose the old one completely, so if you’re not…register for one of their webinars? Or at least read the New Interface Thursdays series and find out where the information you’re looking for from the previous interface is now.
- If you haven’t heard, Google is making it easier to track and optimize conversions. You can now import Google Analytics Goals into AdWords. Get the deets from the Google Analytics Blog.
- Targeting multiple audiences for PPC can get complicated. It is difficult to make one PPC campaign speak to a range of potential customers. IN this case, segmentation is the answer. Read about PPC segmentation strategy in this post from Search Engine Land.
How To Analyze Time-Of-Day Performance For Luxury Products
The importance of ad schedules varies across industries, services, and products. For e-commerce companies that sell luxury goods, ad schedules are more crucial.
One Week Left to Save 25% at Hero Conf London!
You still have time to join us for Hero Conf London, 24-26 October at etc.venues St Paul's at 25% off the conference price. But time is running out.
4 Common Questions Prospects Ask Me During The Sales Process
There’s always new, hot topics and questions we get asked by prospects to see what our company’s take is, and how we go about implementing from a services perspective. Read what our most common questions are.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Mobile Price Extensions Rolling Out In AdWords
It looks like "Christmas in July" has come to Google. Recently announced price extensions are designed to help mobile marketers qualify clicks and inform prospective consumers.
[New Whitepaper!] 4 Ways To Survive PPC Campaigns for the Healthcare Market...
This whitepaper will highlight four examples of how thinking at the corners can help boost your PPC performance in the healthcare industry.
Create Visually Appealing Reports With Google Data Studio
When we talk about what tasks tend to eat up a significant chunk of time, reporting is surely mentioned. You may want to explore another option - Google Data Studio.
Liveblogging 2016 DoubleClick Announcements
Today is the day we learn more about the latest DoubleClick updates. Follow along live as we share DoubleClick's announcements as well as our opinions.
The 2016 Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts
After a month of voting, rigorous research and data analysis, we are excited to announce the wildly anticipated list of the Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts for 2016.
[New Webinar with AdEspresso!] 4 Effective Strategies for Facebook Lead Gen...
In this new webinar, AdEspresso and Hanapin experts discuss four effective strategies to use Facebook Lead Gen Ads for your business.
PPC Hero Launches New Site!
We're excited to announce the launch of a brand new PPC Hero! We've redesigned the site to be more search friendly with a better navigation system and more opportunity to find the right resources quicker.
How To Get More Out Of Excel Solver
Excel Solver is a fantastic tool, but most examples only cover simple marketing use cases. We’ll cover the next steps of enhancing your models and how to automate the process.
Where You Should Focus Your Facebook Brand Awareness Efforts
Learn the basic metrics to focus on when you want to build awareness on Facebook.
Google To Release New Shopping And Travel Features
Several upcoming changes to Google Shopping and travel-related ads can be expected in the near future. Read to find out more.