PPC News Roundup for May 1, 2007
May 1, 2007
- The ability to track both clicks and calls is an important process when search clicks don’t immediately convert into sales leads.
- According to a forum thread, AdWords advertisers are seeing a new Negative Keywords tab within the keyword tool.
- The AdWords team announced that the ability to block specific IP addresses will be released in the next month.
- This list of “5 bad things about landing pages” defiantly goes against the traditional school of online marketing thought.
- What happens when MSN begins displaying your ads beyond keyword searches? Who knows!? But I agree with the Google Cache in thinking this can’t be good for click-through-rates.
- Are display ads making a comeback? It’s too early to tell, but Business Week seems to think all signs point to Yes.
- Penny Hagerman talks about four reasons why you’re A/B testing last year won’t hold true this year.
- No coupons, no customers. Andy Beal talks about Google checkout tanking after one company stops handing out coupons.
Browse By Category
How To Setup An Apple Search Ads Campaign
Apple Search Ads has become a huge force in the world of app downloads. Get tips on how to launch a campaign to promote an app!
Adding Facebook Ad Block Lists
Get tips on how to add a Facebook ad placement block list and start blocking your ads from appearing on certain websites.
Optimizing Display Advertising in an Omni-Channel World
We’re teaming up with DialogTech to tell you all about display tactics you can put in place for conversion success, both online and over the phone. DialogTech’s Blair Symes and Hanapin’s Stephanie White will show you the advanced strategies that will have a big impact...
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Mastering The Transition To PPC Account Manager
Get tips on how to make a successful transition from production associate to PPC account manager.
All You Need to Know to Succeed With CPA Bidding
Using CPA bidding is like living with an unpredictable pet. He’s as likely to bite your guest’s hand, as be a saint.
The End of 2 Ads per Ad Group: Optimized Rotation Means More Ad Variety & V...
With the new rotation settings rolling out on the ad group level, it will be far easier to give it a test!