- The ability to track both clicks and calls is an important process when search clicks don’t immediately convert into sales leads.
- According to a forum thread, AdWords advertisers are seeing a new Negative Keywords tab within the keyword tool.
- What happens when MSN begins displaying your ads beyond keyword searches? Who knows!? But I agree with the Google Cache in thinking this can’t be good for click-through-rates.
- Are display ads making a comeback? It’s too early to tell, but Business Week seems to think all signs point to Yes.
- No coupons, no customers. Andy Beal talks about Google checkout tanking after one company stops handing out coupons.
PPC Hero's newsletter delivers five fast reads from around the industry to your inbox each week.