August 10, 2009
As you may know, we discuss landing pages rather frequently here at PPC Hero. They are a crucial element of your paid search marketing campaign and we feel that your (and our!) landing pages could always be better. Your landing page has the ability to convert at a higher rate, generate more sales, and engage your audience at a deeper level – and we would like to help you with all of these! After all, that’s what superheroes do, right?
We are seeking new submissions to our PPC Hero Landing Page Optimization series! “How does it work?” you might ask. It’s simple:
- Just submit your landing page to us with the pertinent information (see below).
- We’ll choose a landing page that we feel we can help leap tall buildings in a single bound.We’ll record a podcast where the PPC Hero team has a discussion about your landing page and it will be loaded with helpful tips and insights.
- And the podcast will be posted to the blog.
And it’s just that easy. What “pertinent information” do you need to include? When submitting your landing page for critique consideration, please include the following:
- Landing Page URL
- Sample PPC advertisement that sends users to your URL
- Top 5-10 keywords that you are targeting for this landing page
- Overall business objective (the goal of the landing page)
- Current challenges you are having with this landing page
Here are the terms and conditions for submitting to the Landing Page Optimization:
- The individual who is submitting to the PPC Hero Landing Page Optimization podcast has the proper authority to make this decision and provide this information.
- The individual’s company is aware that a landing page critique has been requested and this podcast will be posted publicly to the PPC Hero blog.
- The PPC Hero blog is indexed frequently by the search engines and this podcast may appear within search result pages.
How do you submit? Just go our contact page and submit your information!
This will be a new on-going series so we’re excited to get things kicked off!
We look forward to hearing from you!