March 10, 2013
We love you. And we love Hero Conf. And we want you to be together.
We also love guest posts, and we’d like to do more of them. So we’re having a scholarship event! Starting today, we’re accepting submissions for guest posts on PPC Hero and rewarding the most popular post with a FREE registration to Hero Conf 2013!
Here’s how it works:
- Send your guest post submission in full to HeroConf@HanapinMarketing.com.
- Your submission should be around 600 to 900 words in length—be brief but interesting.
- All submissions must be received by 11:59 pm on Friday, March 15—aka THIS Friday!
- We will choose a group of finalists from our favorite posts and publish them to PPC Hero that weekend.
- The posts will be judged according to the following criteria:
- 50% on how many page views each post has.
- 50% on the editorial judgment of the PPC experts at Hanapin Marketing. Innovation, brilliance, helpfulness, humor—they’ll all factor into the equation!
- And remember, PPC Hero and Hero Conf are all about PPC, so keep that in mind as you write your post.
That’s it! The highest-rated blog post, so to speak, will win the prize.
A bit of fine print: If for whatever reason you can’t make Hero Conf 2013 or you’re already registered, we’ll carry over the free registration to next year’s conference.
Get to blogging—the deadline is Friday!