Write a Guest Post, Go to Hero Conf for Free! (Really)
March 10, 2013
We love you. And we love Hero Conf. And we want you to be together.
We also love guest posts, and we’d like to do more of them. So we’re having a scholarship event! Starting today, we’re accepting submissions for guest posts on PPC Hero and rewarding the most popular post with a FREE registration to Hero Conf 2013!
Here’s how it works:
- Send your guest post submission in full to HeroConf@HanapinMarketing.com.
- Your submission should be around 600 to 900 words in length—be brief but interesting.
- All submissions must be received by 11:59 pm on Friday, March 15—aka THIS Friday!
- We will choose a group of finalists from our favorite posts and publish them to PPC Hero that weekend.
- The posts will be judged according to the following criteria:
- 50% on how many page views each post has.
- 50% on the editorial judgment of the PPC experts at Hanapin Marketing. Innovation, brilliance, helpfulness, humor—they’ll all factor into the equation!
- And remember, PPC Hero and Hero Conf are all about PPC, so keep that in mind as you write your post.
That’s it! The highest-rated blog post, so to speak, will win the prize.
A bit of fine print: If for whatever reason you can’t make Hero Conf 2013 or you’re already registered, we’ll carry over the free registration to next year’s conference.
Get to blogging—the deadline is Friday!
Browse By Category
Why Online Polls Are Critical To Understanding Your Users
You may believe polls are just distracting or annoying. Challenge yourself today to learn how polls can be critical in understanding your users.
Faster, Easier Mobile Lead Generation with Social Lead Ads
Explore how lead ads work, what effects they can have on mobile conversion rates and next steps for rolling out campaigns across social channels.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
What the State of PPC Report Reveals for 2018
This year we had a great turnout of responses and some mind-blowing insights to share with you. Join Hanapin's President Jeff Allen as he walks through what we found in our State of PPC Report for 2017-2018 and where the industry is going.
Bing Ads Content Data To Be Deleted
Bing Ads is Deleting Content Data. What you should know and do before-hand.
What Will 2018 Hold for Social?
In this webinar, join AdStage’s JD Prater and Hanapin’s Steve Burnett as they look into the next year and show you what to look forward to in the social advertising world.