Yahoo! notified advertisers this week of system updates that will be taking place this Friday and Saturday (March 30th and 31st). As is standard practice with system wide updates, the Search Marketing platform will be â€˜frozen’ during the following times:Friday, March 30th from 8 pm Pacific Time to 2 am Pacific TimeSaturday, March 31st from 3 pm Pacific Time to 9 pm Pacific TimeRest assured that come Monday morning, I’ll be perusing my Yahoo! PPC accounts for any cool new changes.
- Join over 10,000 PPC Hero readers.
- Everything You Need To Pass The Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- Know When It’s Time to Delete Your Paused Keywords
- How To Use Excel Solver To Optimize Your Campaign Budgets
- Use Google’s Auction Insights to Find Your Competitors’ Mistakes
- 5 Reasons Your PPC Ads Bite