PPC Hero Got a Facelift!
A couple of weeks ago we gave you a sneak peek into Hanapin Marketing’s big plans for the blog redesign. After much anticipation, the day has finally arrived… PPC Hero just got a makeover! The PPC Hero team is very excited to launch our new and improved blog design. If you don’t remember the old look, check out the before and after:
We hope you love it as much as we do. After all, this redesign is for you, our readers. So in addition to the spiffy new look (and chiseled biceps), you will find the following new features to make browsing and interacting with our blog much easier:
- Get the best of both worlds, all in one place! The Twitter feed will enable you to stay connected with @ppchero special news and announcements that may not appear on the blog.
- Finding our best content just got easier with a dedicated section for PPC Hero’s Most Popular blog posts.
- Can’t get enough of PPC Hero? The new Connect section in the footer provides an easy, one-stop portal so you can connect with the team via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other cool stuff.
- Looking for help on a specific topic? Quickly find the most relevant content via the new Categories page.
- Spread the PPC Hero love! Easily share favorite blog content with your social network via the social media bar.
Of course we hope that you enjoy the new look and features. However, with every redesign there are some growing pains. Please reach out to our team if you have any technical issues with our new site!
Browse By Category
Get Your Mobile PPC Ready For The Holiday Season
If you are in retail you know that competition to grab your potential customer exponentially increases during Q4.
When You Need To Have The Right Words Use Phrase Match
Learn how to optimize your phrase and modified broad match keywords to best-fit themes.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Top 6 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Mobile With Bing Ads
In this whitepaper, Hanapin Production Specialist Briann Saxman will discuss tactics to shape up mobile campaigns and tailor them for mobile audiences you are trying to reach.
Linking Up With LinkedIn: A Beginner's Guide
With 106 million monthly active users and just shy of 10% of Americans active during work hours, LinkedIn provides significant value for B2B marketing.
Using Business Data Feeds To Implement Marketing Psychology Principles in Y...
I am a big fan of utilizing marketing psychology principles into my ads to help implement user-focused strategies. Ad customizers make this tactic a lot easier.