We know there are A LOT of digital marketing events in London. And we recognize that sometimes budget and time prevent you from attending them all. But let us lay out just a few more reasons why Hero Conf London, 24-26 October at etc.venues St Paul’s, is an event you simply can’t miss.
- Hero Conf is a known quantity. Maybe that simplifies it a bit too much, but knowing what you’re going to get is critically important to making a serious financial commitment. Hero Conf London 2016 is the 8th Hero Conf event, and we use each experience to shape and improve our next event. We think that’s probably why 94% of the attendees at our most recent event said they plan to return.
- Hero Conf is the event where big PPC announcements are made. We don’t take this point lightly and we push our speakers and vendors to use this one-of-a-kind platform to share their newest updates. No where else do you get a crowd completely dedicated to paid search, which means a broad reach and ideal venue to share the new and best in PPC with those individuals most likely to to truly understand the value.
- We understand the importance of networking with like-minded pros. We do surveys yearly to better understand what makes an event worthwhile. Of course, top-notch speakers and content are always at the top of the list and are our biggest priority. But consistently, networking is the next item mentioned. This is why we strive to find unique, varied, and worthwhile opportunities for you to meet as many of the other experts on-site.
- Our speakers know PPC. This should seem obvious, but it’s a point we like to clarify. We don’t go for fluff or filler. Our keynotes aren’t grand strategy or unrelated motivational talks. These are in-the-weeds, deep-dive sessions that cover the topics you want to hear. We know that because we choose experts who spend their days buried in Excel spreadsheets or client accounts. They know the industry – and are excited to share that knowledge with you.
- ROI. Plain and simple. Whatever your companies goal, we look to provide the information and tools to help you long-term. Use the skills you learn here to create better pitches for prospective clients. Use new learnings as exciting new ideas to present to your current clients. Learn a new medium altogether and expand into fields your brand or agency hasn’t touched before.
We could go on and on about the reasons you can’t miss Hero Conf London. But we think it’d be best if you just come see what all the buzz is about for yourself. Less than 50 seats remain, so act now before it’s too late.