6 Reasons January is the Perfect Time to Register for Hero Conf
It’s a new year, which means new challenges, new goals and, most importantly, new budgets. It’s time again to make your annual conference plans! Business or career development is an important aspect of any company’s annual planning, and we at PPC Hero would like to humbly suggest that you earmark the world’s largest PPC conference, Hero Conf, in your 2014 budget.
Here are 6 reasons January is the ideal time to register for Hero Conf 2014:
- A New Budget. You’ve turned the calendar page and now have a brand new opportunity to choose the most exciting and relevant events to attend. Register now to be sure your dollars don’t get committed elsewhere.
- Early Bird Pricing. Our final discounted registration pricing ends on January 31, 2014. You can still save nearly 10% off the regular ticket price if you register in the month of January.
- Limited Seats. Seats don’t last long at the PPC Conference of the Year and January is our most popular month for registration. Guarantee yourself a spot by beating the rush and registering now.
- Discounted Accommodations. Rooms at the conference hotel go just as quickly as the seats themselves. Ensure easy access to sessions, networking and exciting evening events by reserving your seat today.
- Time to Plan. Give yourself adequate time to make the most of your conference experience and register now. Plan which sessions you’ll attend, what speakers you’ll hear and, most importantly, which entertainment options you just can’t miss.
- There’s No Time Like the Present. With top-notch PPC content from industry experts, outstanding opportunities to network with a 5 to 1 attendee to speaker ratio and excellent value at a reasonable price, there’s no reason to wait any longer.
Don’t miss out on the digital marketing conference everyone is talking about! Hero Conf is April 28-30 in thrilling Austin, TX.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!