Hero Conf London is only 5 weeks away, 24-26 October at etc.venues St Paul’s. If that’s enough of a reminder that you haven’t yet gotten your ticket to London’s Only All-PPC Event, we’ll drop this registration link here for convenience.
If you’d like some more details (and we’ve got plenty of details), how about a rundown of the deepest, most actionable sessions you’ll see. These 9 sessions are designed for the expert-level PPC professional. Hero Conf Advanced Track sessions will dive even deeper into the most pressing issues in paid search today, prompting dynamic group discussion and real-time Q&A. The speakers on these sessions are seasoned veterans who understand the complexities of PPC Advertising.
So what’s on the schedule?
- How To Solve the Facebook Conversion Conundrum
- How to Be a PPC Hero with Excel
- 4 Search Query Focused Techniques You Must Be Using in Your Shopping Campaigns
- The Definitive Framework for Bidding in Adwords
- Humanising Search: Optimising PPC for Voice Search
- Two Difficult But Essential Advertising Analytics Transformations: From Specialist to Hybrid to Cyborg
- Increasing Your ROI with High Velocity Testing & MicroSegments
- Multilingual PPC: Let’s Take Over The World
- Mobile Search Optimisation
And that’s just a quarter of the sessions you’l take part in! Explore more of the schedule now and grab your seat before it’s too late. Tickets for London’s Only All-PPC Event are nearly gone!