In searching through our web stats today, the category “Advanced PPC Strategies” ranks as one of the top 10 pieces of content on our blog. All time, it’s the 4th most viewed piece.
Clearly, you’re interested in it! So, we’re making one of our next blog post series about just thatâ€”Advanced PPC Strategies!
Our last two blog post series were extremely well-readâ€”one described how to think more like your customers and the one before described how to write great adsâ€”and we’d like to make this one equally as great.
To do that, we’d like to get your suggestions on what topics to cover. While each day’s blog post will be related to the overall theme of Advanced PPC Strategies, the actual topics of each post are up for grabs! So, what do you want to read about? Post your suggestions in the comments.
To get you started, I’ve listed some suggestions below. Please list the ones you like best or add your own. Thanks!
Potential topics for Advanced PPC Strategies (note that we could write a book on some of theseâ€”let us know if you think any of these should be a stand-alone series!):
- Understanding quality scores
- How to properly test landing pages
- All about behavioral targeting
- PPC management mistakes
- How to properly use Google’s tools to improve your campaigns
- How to manage big budget PPC
- Making contextual ads work
- Health checklistâ€”guidelines for a profitable campaign
- PPC for B2B
- PPC and local search
- Large scale bid management
- How to sell PPC to c-level executives
- PPC for e-commerce sites vs. PPC for lead generation sites
- Do’s and don’ts of bidding on (un)trademarked and copyrighted competitor names
- Guidelines for international PPC
- Creating compelling ads
- Differences in writing ads for branding and lead generation
- Why you shouldn’t (or should) worry about click fraud
- The business of running a PPC management firm
- Tactics and strategies for the shopping search engines
- Why usability matters for PPC
- Blocking IPs and websites to improve your ROI