So why Philadelphia?
From Indy to Austin to Portland, it was time to make our debut on the east coast. We needed a scene that would fit our hip, tech-centric vibe that also had a thriving city-center complete with food, bars, and nightlife. We wanted accessible, walkable, and social. We craved culture.
As home to the Liberty Bell, Rocky, a youthful Benjamin Franklin and so much more, Philadelphia was it.
And we get it. You’re coming to Philadelphia for the actionable PPC content, invaluable networking and strategic ways to advance your business. But why not discover the City of Brotherly Love while you’re there?
- Wander into Independence Hall, where you can view the original Declaration of Independence that was read publicly for the first time on July 8, 1776.
- Enjoy the “Best Sandwich in America”. And it’s not a cheesesteak. DiNiC’s roast pork sandwich was voted the best sandwich in America by the Food Network’s Adam Richman of Man v. Food.
- Take a stroll to the Betsy Ross House and see where the first American Flag was sewn.
- Pick up some goods and get lost in the warm Amish baked pretzels at Reading Terminal Market, our nation’s oldest continuously operating farmers’ market.
- And not to mention, the Eastern State Penitentiary will be the most fun you’ve ever had in prison! Take a peek into Al Capone’s 19th-century cell and hear haunting stories of who’s who of the underworld.
Once your feet get tired, hop on the Amtrak and you’re less than 2 hours from New York City & Washington D.C. When you’re not rubbing elbows with Brad Geddes or enjoying a drink on the house at Bing’s Bar Takeover, we promise Philadelphia will not leave you twiddling your thumbs.
See you there for Hero Conf Philadelphia, April 25-27!