Decide the Best of the Best: SMM Regional Finals
March 31, 2013
The time is upon us. It’s regional finals in this year’s Search Marketing Madness. Our bracket is oh-so-close to its final four. Here’s how each of the regional finalists got here:
- Round of 64: Def. Wordstream AdWords Grader
- Round of 32: Def. AdWords Editor
- Sweet 16: Def. SEM Rush
- Round of 64: Def. adX Search
- Round of 32: Def. Optimizely
- Sweet 16: Def. Kenshoo
- Round of 64: Def. Joe Kerschbaum
- Round of 32: Def. Avinash Kaushik
- Sweet 16: Def. Brad Geddes
- Round of 64: Def. William Leake
- Round of 32: Def. Perry Marshall
- Sweet 16: Def. Matt Umbro
- Round of 64: Def. DX3 Canada
- Round of 32: Def. Search Insider Summit
- Sweet 16: Def. SXSW
- Round of 64: Def. Affiliate Summit
- Round of 32: Def. Interactivity Digital
- Sweet 16: Def. SMX
Search Engine Land
- Round of 64: Def. PPC Chat
- Round of 32: Def. Acquisio Blog
- Sweet 16: Def. Wordstream
Search Engine Watch
- Round of 64: Def. FBPPC
- Round of 32: Def. Portent Interactive
- Sweet 16: Def. Search Engine Journal
Vote now and make sure that you still have a software/manager/conference/blog in this fight!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Browse By Category
Why You Should Test Target ROAS Bidding for Shopping Campaigns
The case for testing Target ROAS bidding for AdWords shopping campaigns, plus tips on how to successfully set up such a test.
10 New Ways to Optimize Paid Search with Call Intelligence
Mobile search drives billions of calls to business each year, and calls convert at a higher rate than digital leads. When properly optimized, calls can have a transformational impact on your bottom line. Join this webinar to learn tactical tips and smart strategies to boost...
Google Adds New Tools to Highlight Physical Store Locations
Buying in-store is still a big deal for shoppers, and Google has announced a few new tools to let physical retailers target those shoppers heading in stores.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Spend Smarter: Identifying Account Opportunities
Explore a method for projecting performance that makes it easier to provide solid budget increase recommendations and also alleviates some stress.
Up and Running with AdWords Add-on for Google Sheets
In this article we will set up for the AdWords add-on for Google Sheets. By the end you'll set up your own reports and automate the data gathering portion of your workflow.
Tackling Facebook Ad Disapprovals
Why your Facebook ad is disapproved and what you can do to fix it and avoid future problems.
Load More »