Decide the Best of the Best: SMM Regional Finals
March 31, 2013
The time is upon us. It’s regional finals in this year’s Search Marketing Madness. Our bracket is oh-so-close to its final four. Here’s how each of the regional finalists got here:
- Round of 64: Def. Wordstream AdWords Grader
- Round of 32: Def. AdWords Editor
- Sweet 16: Def. SEM Rush
- Round of 64: Def. adX Search
- Round of 32: Def. Optimizely
- Sweet 16: Def. Kenshoo
- Round of 64: Def. Joe Kerschbaum
- Round of 32: Def. Avinash Kaushik
- Sweet 16: Def. Brad Geddes
- Round of 64: Def. William Leake
- Round of 32: Def. Perry Marshall
- Sweet 16: Def. Matt Umbro
- Round of 64: Def. DX3 Canada
- Round of 32: Def. Search Insider Summit
- Sweet 16: Def. SXSW
- Round of 64: Def. Affiliate Summit
- Round of 32: Def. Interactivity Digital
- Sweet 16: Def. SMX
Search Engine Land
- Round of 64: Def. PPC Chat
- Round of 32: Def. Acquisio Blog
- Sweet 16: Def. Wordstream
Search Engine Watch
- Round of 64: Def. FBPPC
- Round of 32: Def. Portent Interactive
- Sweet 16: Def. Search Engine Journal
Vote now and make sure that you still have a software/manager/conference/blog in this fight!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!
A 180 of Google Analytics 360
The enterprise version of Google Analytics offers several paid search perks including, advanced data integrity, integrations and reporting.