Hear Why Your Peers are Headed to LA!
That’s how long you’ve got to join what is simply the best PPC conference out there. And yes, we’re speaking from a place of complete and total bias. But we truly believe Hero Conf Los Angeles is a can’t-miss annual event.
We’ve told you just about everything we can. From the 40 incredible sessions to the 10 unique networking opportunities. From the return of the Hero Conf Advanced Track to the all new Career Growth sessions. Our goal is to provide the most complete learning experience from the brand-new PPCer to the decades-long industry pro. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look at conversation from last year:
- Reviewing everything I learned at #HeroConf. This is going to take a while…. –Glenn Schmelzle @heyglenns
- The end of #HeroConf feels a bit like the end of summer camp: many new friends made & amazing experiences had. Back to everyday life. –Mary Hartman @PPCHartman
- Back in my office after a fantastic #HeroConf – great seeing old friends & meeting so many new ones! Might need some extra coffee today… –Julie F Bacchini @NeptuneMoon
- Thanks @heroconf for 2 jam-packed, totally exhausting, really awesome days of learning! #HeroConf #ppc –Chris Formosa @FormosaChris
- Thanks for organizing such amazing #HeroConf this year @Hanapin @heroconf. Can’t wait for London and LA! –Ivy Hou @Ivy_Hou
- Thanks to the chefs and cooking team at #HeroConf They are the real heroes! Gnam gnam –Kenia Gonzalez @keniamex
And our personal favorite:
- Toast of tonight: may your quality score be high, both in accounts…and in life ? #HeroConf @RedVentures #ppcnerds –Jill Nagle @Jill_Nagle1
But the list goes on and on.
We can’t wait to show you just why our attendees return year after year. But don’t waste any more time. Hero Conf FOMO is real, and time is running short.
Browse By Category
New Sessions. New Networking. An All New Experience.
When we get feedback on ways to make Hero Conf more relevant, more actionable, and more meaningful, we take it pretty seriously. It's our most powerful tool in creating an event we believe helps our industry thrive. And we've used that information to build our...
Why Digital Marketing: Traditions Aren’t Always the Best
Explore how digital marketing can take your business goals to the next level and start expanding into new markets.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
PPC Budgets: Pass Go into 2018 and Collect Optimal ROI
In this webinar, Shape CEO Jon Davis and Hanapin Director of Services Jeff Baum will share their expert advice about how you can perfect your 2018 budget strategy to achieve optimal ROI in the new year.
Setting Up and Analyzing Universal App Campaigns
Now that UAC adoption is mandatory for promoting an app on AdWords, it's important to compare Universal App Campaigns vs Mobile App Install Campaigns.
RStudio for PPC: A Beginner's Intro
A beginner's intro to using RSudio for PPC analysis and reporting.