Hear Why Your Peers are Headed to LA!
April 4, 2017
That’s how long you’ve got to join what is simply the best PPC conference out there. And yes, we’re speaking from a place of complete and total bias. But we truly believe Hero Conf Los Angeles is a can’t-miss annual event.
We’ve told you just about everything we can. From the 40 incredible sessions to the 10 unique networking opportunities. From the return of the Hero Conf Advanced Track to the all new Career Growth sessions. Our goal is to provide the most complete learning experience from the brand-new PPCer to the decades-long industry pro. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Take a look at conversation from last year:
- Reviewing everything I learned at #HeroConf. This is going to take a while…. –Glenn Schmelzle @heyglenns
- The end of #HeroConf feels a bit like the end of summer camp: many new friends made & amazing experiences had. Back to everyday life. –Mary Hartman @PPCHartman
- Back in my office after a fantastic #HeroConf – great seeing old friends & meeting so many new ones! Might need some extra coffee today… –Julie F Bacchini @NeptuneMoon
- Thanks @heroconf for 2 jam-packed, totally exhausting, really awesome days of learning! #HeroConf #ppc –Chris Formosa @FormosaChris
- Thanks for organizing such amazing #HeroConf this year @Hanapin @heroconf. Can’t wait for London and LA! –Ivy Hou @Ivy_Hou
- Thanks to the chefs and cooking team at #HeroConf They are the real heroes! Gnam gnam –Kenia Gonzalez @keniamex
And our personal favorite:
- Toast of tonight: may your quality score be high, both in accounts…and in life ? #HeroConf @RedVentures #ppcnerds –Jill Nagle @Jill_Nagle1
But the list goes on and on.
We can’t wait to show you just why our attendees return year after year. But don’t waste any more time. Hero Conf FOMO is real, and time is running short.
Browse By Category
A Reminder About Work-Life Balance
Proper Work-Life Balance Is Something Easily Forgotten. Here Is A Reminder That It's Okay To Have A Life Outside Of Work & Constantly Checking Performance.
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.