Miss the super early bird registration deadline? No worries! We’re still offering additional value to your Hero Conf registration!
Register by February 12, and we will give you direct access to a Hanapin PPC expert. Start prepping for Hero Conf with a live Q&A session with one of our experienced Account Managers. We will follow up directly with registrants to discuss logistics of the session.
It’s just one more reason to register now! And if you still need more info, here are some other great benefits:
- Hosted in Indianapolis, IN. A centralized location, Indianapolis is a safe and inexpensive city.
- Exclusive PPC content. There will be no “clutter” with irrelevant material. You can attend with specific purpose and leave with ready-to-implement strategies to improve your PPC campaigns.
- Low speaker attendee ratio. You will have opportunities to interact with PPC experts and ask questions related to your specific account issues.
- Accelerate professional skills and opportunities. You will have the opportunity to network with other professionals and vendors to understand and learn from what works in other industries. You will have the opportunity to make connections with potential partners and contacts to improve your business long term.
- Extended agenda. A full day of content will absolutely get your money’s worth.
- Best of both worlds perspective – Hero Conf includes speakers with both the big picture and “in the trenches” experience. You will get a broad understanding of industry best practice as well as issues you face day-to-day.
Browse By Category
All The Bing Ads Tracking Updates You Need To Know In One Place
Get the latest on two important tracking updates happening in Bing Ads!
The PPC Newsflash: Take Advantage of the New Google Text Ad Changes
In this podcast, Hanapin experts Matt Umbro and Jeff Allen discuss the new Google Ads update, how it will affect the PPC industry, and give you ways you can take advantage of this extra ad space.
LinkedIn Ads: How Videos are Performing
LinkedIn’s release of video ads gives advertisers an opportunity to test the informational power of video in a B2B focused environment.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Amazon Updates Seller Central & AMS Campaign Manager Features
Amazon is back at it again with more updates to the campaign manager on both the Seller Central advertising platform and Vendor Central AMS platform.
The PPC Newsflash: Exclude Your Ads from Mobile Apps in the GDN
When we heard the news about the targeting changes, our analysts got to work...and we have a solution!
The Missing Ingredient to Your PPC Strategy: Non-Branded Campaigns
Learn how to employ a non-branded campaign strategy that will increase traffic, capture new customers, and beat the competition.
Load More »