If you are planning on attending the Masters of Business Online internet marketing conference in Indianapolis, but haven’t bought your tickets yet – now’s the time! Early bird registration has been extended until this Friday, September 26th.
By attending this conference, you will be able to:
Generate more (and better!) leads
- Help targeted prospects find you by making your web site “search-engine friendly”
- Establish more effective email campaigns and touch points. Check and improve your
- Test the growing number of Web 2.0 tools to find one that works for you.
Move prospects through the buying cycle
- Develop relevant value propositions. Engage customers with logical relationship management techniques.
- Establish “offers” that make sense and fit your business model.
- Build robust follow-up efforts to close the sales loops
Define relevant analytics
- Go beyond basic clicks and hits.
- Evaluate multi-touch best practices, and establish
test metrics and systems.
Create a bridge to your business brand and goals
- Determine when products require different sales approaches or types of interaction.
- Align your web activities with business strategy.
- Build a 360° view.
- Break down silos between marketing, sales, and IT.
Visit the MBO website to register for the event today.