MBO Internet Marketing Conference - Extended Early Bird Registration
If you are planning on attending the Masters of Business Online internet marketing conference in Indianapolis, but haven’t bought your tickets yet – now’s the time! Early bird registration has been extended until this Friday, September 26th.
By attending this conference, you will be able to:
Generate more (and better!) leads
- Help targeted prospects find you by making your web site “search-engine friendly”
- Establish more effective email campaigns and touch points. Check and improve your
- Test the growing number of Web 2.0 tools to find one that works for you.
Move prospects through the buying cycle
- Develop relevant value propositions. Engage customers with logical relationship management techniques.
- Establish “offers” that make sense and fit your business model.
- Build robust follow-up efforts to close the sales loops
Define relevant analytics
- Go beyond basic clicks and hits.
- Evaluate multi-touch best practices, and establish
test metrics and systems.
Create a bridge to your business brand and goals
- Determine when products require different sales approaches or types of interaction.
- Align your web activities with business strategy.
- Build a 360° view.
- Break down silos between marketing, sales, and IT.
Visit the MBO website to register for the event today.
Browse By Category
Your Guide to Getting Organized for PPC Success
Organization is key to success in the PPC industry. Here is a guide to organizing your space, time, resources, and workload for efficient PPC management.
A Reminder About Work-Life Balance
Proper Work-Life Balance Is Something Easily Forgotten. Here Is A Reminder That It's Okay To Have A Life Outside Of Work & Constantly Checking Performance.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.