Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- What’s the latest with Google? The sixth penguin update was released for Google and is expected to effect 1% of queries. [Search Engine Land]
- Google also updated their tag manager for Analytics. Find out what is new! [Google Analytics Blog]
- What does the future hold for call extensions? Greg Young took a dive into what the “local number call forwarding” announcement by Google means for the future. [Avalaunch Media]
- In other news on Google’s eCPC [Tweet via Amanda West-Bookwalter]
- In other advertising news, Tom Goodwin explained “what the TV Landscape Will Look Like Once it All Goes Digital”. [Ad Age]
- Speaking of Video Advertising, is Europe’s Online Video Market Growing? [eMarketer]
What about Bing?
- Bing has improved their interface completely over the past few months, and there is still more to come! What has all been improved? [Search Engine Watch]
The Latest From PPC Hero:
- Sarah Stemen went over strategies for the Financial Services industry in Paid Search.
- Rachael Law wrote on the best practices for advertising in the Software and Technology space in PPC.
- Matt Umbro went into how to run effective PPC campaigns in the Legal industry.
Keep up on PPC Hero as more industries are to come for this week’s series, going through best practices industry by industry.