That Query Has Been Named!
October 25, 2012
After receiving dozens of responses, we have a winner for Name That Query!
How do I ace my interview for hay bailing? Do I write a resume, or do I buy a suit?
Congratulations to Gil Hong for his winning submission!
While many people got hay bailing in their guesses, and a smaller percentage included the word “resumé,” Gil was the only one to use all three of those keywords.
The original query that inspired the whole game was:
I am try to put on a resume that I baled hay by hand how would I say that professionally?
We had a lot of fun with the contest, and although not everyone can be an official winner, we’re all winners for having played. Some of our favorite non-winning responses are listed below for posterity’s sake.
- How long can I focus on work before I dream of hay bailers and how much I truely love merica?
- How do I get a job if I am a redneck farmer and I don’t have a suit or resume?
- How to trim your hillbilly redneck mullet with a tractor to prepare your resume, tie, and suit for the interview
- How do I with my sweet mullet get a contract loan for a mini baler and become a business man
- I like hay and I want to know how I turn hay straw into business suits that don’t give wedgies
- Do I have to wear a suit to read a lawnmower manual?
- How can I get a professional job when I’ve always been working on a farm and I have terrible taste in hair?
- Where are my pants?
We had a ball with Name That Query here at PPC Hero, but how was it for you? Is there a fan favorite amongst the non-winners?
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!
A 180 of Google Analytics 360
The enterprise version of Google Analytics offers several paid search perks including, advanced data integrity, integrations and reporting.