After receiving dozens of responses, we have a winner for Name That Query!
How do I ace my interview for hay bailing? Do I write a resume, or do I buy a suit?
Congratulations to Gil Hong for his winning submission!
While many people got hay bailing in their guesses, and a smaller percentage included the word “resumé,” Gil was the only one to use all three of those keywords.
The original query that inspired the whole game was:
I am try to put on a resume that I baled hay by hand how would I say that professionally?
We had a lot of fun with the contest, and although not everyone can be an official winner, we’re all winners for having played. Some of our favorite non-winning responses are listed below for posterity’s sake.
- How long can I focus on work before I dream of hay bailers and how much I truely love merica?
- How do I get a job if I am a redneck farmer and I don’t have a suit or resume?
- How to trim your hillbilly redneck mullet with a tractor to prepare your resume, tie, and suit for the interview
- How do I with my sweet mullet get a contract loan for a mini baler and become a business man
- I like hay and I want to know how I turn hay straw into business suits that don’t give wedgies
- Do I have to wear a suit to read a lawnmower manual?
- How can I get a professional job when I’ve always been working on a farm and I have terrible taste in hair?
- Where are my pants?
We had a ball with Name That Query here at PPC Hero, but how was it for you? Is there a fan favorite amongst the non-winners?