That Query Has Been Named!
October 25, 2012
After receiving dozens of responses, we have a winner for Name That Query!
How do I ace my interview for hay bailing? Do I write a resume, or do I buy a suit?
Congratulations to Gil Hong for his winning submission!
While many people got hay bailing in their guesses, and a smaller percentage included the word “resumé,” Gil was the only one to use all three of those keywords.
The original query that inspired the whole game was:
I am try to put on a resume that I baled hay by hand how would I say that professionally?
We had a lot of fun with the contest, and although not everyone can be an official winner, we’re all winners for having played. Some of our favorite non-winning responses are listed below for posterity’s sake.
- How long can I focus on work before I dream of hay bailers and how much I truely love merica?
- How do I get a job if I am a redneck farmer and I don’t have a suit or resume?
- How to trim your hillbilly redneck mullet with a tractor to prepare your resume, tie, and suit for the interview
- How do I with my sweet mullet get a contract loan for a mini baler and become a business man
- I like hay and I want to know how I turn hay straw into business suits that don’t give wedgies
- Do I have to wear a suit to read a lawnmower manual?
- How can I get a professional job when I’ve always been working on a farm and I have terrible taste in hair?
- Where are my pants?
We had a ball with Name That Query here at PPC Hero, but how was it for you? Is there a fan favorite amongst the non-winners?
Browse By Category
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.