That Query Has Been Named!
October 25, 2012
After receiving dozens of responses, we have a winner for Name That Query!
How do I ace my interview for hay bailing? Do I write a resume, or do I buy a suit?
Congratulations to Gil Hong for his winning submission!
While many people got hay bailing in their guesses, and a smaller percentage included the word “resumé,” Gil was the only one to use all three of those keywords.
The original query that inspired the whole game was:
I am try to put on a resume that I baled hay by hand how would I say that professionally?
We had a lot of fun with the contest, and although not everyone can be an official winner, we’re all winners for having played. Some of our favorite non-winning responses are listed below for posterity’s sake.
- How long can I focus on work before I dream of hay bailers and how much I truely love merica?
- How do I get a job if I am a redneck farmer and I don’t have a suit or resume?
- How to trim your hillbilly redneck mullet with a tractor to prepare your resume, tie, and suit for the interview
- How do I with my sweet mullet get a contract loan for a mini baler and become a business man
- I like hay and I want to know how I turn hay straw into business suits that don’t give wedgies
- Do I have to wear a suit to read a lawnmower manual?
- How can I get a professional job when I’ve always been working on a farm and I have terrible taste in hair?
- Where are my pants?
We had a ball with Name That Query here at PPC Hero, but how was it for you? Is there a fan favorite amongst the non-winners?
Browse By Category
Seven insights hiding in Google’s new Christmas shopping research
In December 2017, Google released a set of statistics about the Christmas shopping season. Use these insights in AdWords to make this your best December ever.
Stop Using Google's First Page Estimates to Set Your Bids
Google's First Page Bid Estimates can't be trusted. Adjust your bid strategy based on average position and not using this metric.
Your Guide to Getting Organized for PPC Success
Organization is key to success in the PPC industry. Here is a guide to organizing your space, time, resources, and workload for efficient PPC management.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
A Reminder About Work-Life Balance
Proper Work-Life Balance Is Something Easily Forgotten. Here Is A Reminder That It's Okay To Have A Life Outside Of Work & Constantly Checking Performance.
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.