September 30, 2014
The PPC industry is always growing, and sometimes even we’re surprised by how fast the digital advertising landscape expands and changes. We thought it would be interesting to take a look at Inc Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing companies in America and see how they spend their PPC dollars.
So we partnered with SEM Rush to create the infographic below, which details how these Inc 5000 companies use the fastest growing ad medium to scale up their businesses and turbocharge their results.
We’ve got a beautiful infographic below, but we thought it would be pretty valuable to provide a well-laid out excel document with these results as well. Scroll to the bottom of this post to download the data.
Now, see who leads the pack in spend!
5 Key Takeaways from this Infographic
- 4 out of 5 companies on the Inc 5000 list spend money on PPC advertising
- The top spender, GoDaddy, is in the online services industry, a classic market for successful PPC ads
- The IT Services industry comprises the biggest portion of the list, with over 550 companies among the fastest growing in the country.
- The IT Services industry also spends the most on PPC
- The Advertising and Marketing Industry spends the largest percentage of its revenue on PPC
Download the PPC Nation AdWords Spending Excel file today!