Write a Guest Post, Win a Free Hero Conf Registration!
We’re excited to announce the return of the Hero Conf Guest Blog Post Giveaway, right here on PPC Hero.
As of today, we’re accepting guest posts from any and all PPC Heroes who’d like to participate, and giving away a free conference pass for Hero Conf, April 28-30, to the author of the most popular post.
Here’s how to enter:
- Write a guest post submission of between 600 and 900 words.
- Send your digital advertising specific blog post to HeroConf@HanapinMarketing.com.
- Make sure your entry is submitted prior to 11:59 pm on Friday, February 21, 2014.
- The staff at PPC Hero will choose a group of finalists to post and publish that weekend.
- The posts will be judged based on the following criteria:
- 50% on number of page views the post receives
- 50% on the editorial judgement of the staff at PPC Hero and Hanapin Marketing
Be creative. Be humorous. Be relevant and insightful. Most of all, write something your fellow PPC Heroes will find useful and exciting.
We’ll announce the winner right here on PPC Hero on February 28, 2014.
To find out more about Hero Conf 2014, the PPC Conference of the Year, visit HeroConf.com.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!