Time is running out on your chance to submit your guest post for the Hero Conf registration giveaway. All posts must be received by the end of the day tomorrow.
Any and all PPC Heroes are invited to participate, and we’re giving away a free conference pass for Hero Conf, April 28-30, to the author of the most popular post.
Here’s how to enter:
- Write a guest post submission of between 600 and 900 words.
- Send your digital advertising specific blog post to HeroConf@HanapinMarketing.com.
- Make sure your entry is submitted prior to 11:59 pm EST on Friday, February 21, 2014.
- The staff at PPC Hero will choose a group of finalists to post and publish that weekend.
- The posts will be judged based on the following criteria:
- 50% on number of page views the post receives
- 50% on the editorial judgement of the staff at PPC Hero and Hanapin Marketing
Be creative. Be humorous. Be relevant and insightful. Most of all, write something your fellow PPC Heroes will find useful and exciting.
We’ll announce the winner right here on PPC Hero on February 28, 2014.
To find out more about Hero Conf 2014, the PPC Conference of the Year, visit HeroConf.com.