- Join over 10,000 PPC Hero readers.
- What One Million Dollars In Spend Has Taught Us About Enhanced Campaigns
- Everything You Need To Pass The Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- The Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts in 2013
- Case Study: Do People Actually Click Sitelinks?
- How to split your budget between SEO and PPC [Case Study]
Monthly Archives: November 2009
AdWords has made it even easier to track conversions. The tool has been redesigned and now includes 3 tabs – Conversions, Webpages and Code to help manage your data. Emily Williams at Inside AdWords gives a quick run down on …
The page views have spoken! Below we have gathered PPC Hero’s four most visited, and hopefully most valuable, articles from October. Whether you’re a new or long-time subscriber you may have missed these insightful and helpful pay-per-click management tips. Enjoy! …
This week Google began testing a new feature, Comparison Ads. The Google Comparison Ads tool enables searchers to compare multiple, relevant offers together on one search engine results page. While this new feature is still in the testing phase, that …
Google Adwords has implemented yet another new feature for Adwords PPC advertisers, and this time it’s pretty cool. The new feature is called ‘ad sitelinks’, and it allows PPC advertisers with high quality ads to add four additional links under …
You always need to exercise caution when utilizing broad match in AdWords. This almost goes without saying, but I said it anyway. The scope of queries matched to each broad match keyword has grown over the past couple of years, …