Morning Clicks: Facebook Expanding Mobile Ad Network and More
Morning Clicks is your mid-week roundup of digital advertising news and notes. We’re your one-stop shop for the most relevant and important news in the PPC world. Grab your cup of joe and come see us every Wednesday morning.
- Advertisers are expected to spend how much money on Display advertising? A recent study projects what advertisers are expected to spend in 2019 on display advertising alone. The answer may surprise you. [Ad Week]
- Speaking of Display Ads. Google AdWords has brought out features to allow advertisers to bust out more mobile-focused ads on the display network. [PPC Hero]
- Google trying to shut out new competitor Facebook, or was the timing just a coincidence? Either way, access to third party data is getting more limited in Google’s platforms. [Ad Week]
- Google Shopping campaigns just got a lot easier to update. Automatic item updates are now available for Google Shopping. [PPC Hero]
- What most would call the biggest news of the week occurred in the Social Media world. As Facebook continued it’s efforts to compete with Google and Yahoo in the advertising world by expanding in mobile advertising. [Tech Crunch, Ad Age]
- Another powerhouse company trying to keep up with Google. Seems like we’ve heard that song and dance before. What were the lyrics again? You can now find lyrics through Bing search results. [Search Engine Watch]
The Latest from PPC Hero:
- Guest Blogger, Miles Olson, talks on how to drive phone conversion volume.
- Jeff Baum, Associate Director at Hanapin Marketing, gave tips on how to get results with an inherited PPC account.
- Matt Umbro, Senior Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing, wrote on the 5 steps to choosing the right agency to run your PPC accounts.
Browse By Category
Get Your Mobile PPC Ready For The Holiday Season
If you are in retail you know that competition to grab your potential customer exponentially increases during Q4.
When You Need To Have The Right Words Use Phrase Match
Learn how to optimize your phrase and modified broad match keywords to best-fit themes.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Top 6 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Mobile With Bing Ads
In this whitepaper, Hanapin Production Specialist Briann Saxman will discuss tactics to shape up mobile campaigns and tailor them for mobile audiences you are trying to reach.
Linking Up With LinkedIn: A Beginner's Guide
With 106 million monthly active users and just shy of 10% of Americans active during work hours, LinkedIn provides significant value for B2B marketing.
Using Business Data Feeds To Implement Marketing Psychology Principles in Y...
I am a big fan of utilizing marketing psychology principles into my ads to help implement user-focused strategies. Ad customizers make this tactic a lot easier.