1. What is Midwest Digital Marketing Day?
- A free, virtual event for all digital marketers, hosted in the heartland
- Three actionable webinar sessions led by PPC Pros
- Slack discussions to deepen learnings
- A networking event
- Opportunity to participate in a mentor/mentee program
- Exclusive content and discounts for registrants only
2. What are the webinar sessions about?
Hanapin Marketing Senior Account Manager Dani Gonzales will discuss how to leverage chatbots to help curate customized experiences, lower friction and get buyers the answers they need in order to drive them down the sales funnel.
Hanapin Marketing Associate Director of Services Diane Anselmo shares her tips for utilizing layered audiences in Google in order to maximize conversions, engagement, and lower cost per action.
Quora Evangelist JD Prater shares his insights on launching into the Quora platform and utilizing it to reach audiences at key moments in the customer lifecycle.
3. How do I join?
- Register here.
- Join the Slack group (instructions arrive via email after registering.)
- Attend the event on July 25 from where you are.
Can’t attend or stay for the whole day? Not a problem! Register to receive the recording and slides within 24 hours of the event.