5 Reasons Why I (we) Blog
May 4, 2007
We’ve been tagged by PPC Blog. Instead of having John, Amber and myself post 5 reasons why we each blog I thought I’d write 5 reasons why we blog as a collective:
- We saw an opportunity to dig into the nitty-gritty details and stats of PPC management. There is a plethora of blogs that post news or updates about PPC management, but not many blogs discuss actual results of testing or performance of said news items.
- Synthesizing your thoughts and composing them into a comprehensible narrative allows you to digest the knowledge you may taken for granted. The core of our business is PPC management and we realized that the practices we employ on a daily basis aren’t widely known (or at least they are not widely discussed), and this kind of information would be helpful to other SEM professionals (and novices).
- We wanted a document, aside from your standard training information, for new employees to review. More-than-likely we would be writing up a lot of this information for internal use; might as well share it with the world and make everyone a little smarter (including ourselves!).
- Around the office we read A LOT of blogs and we wanted to have our own voice as well as contribute to the community and industry.
- To be honest, we all have a passion for PPC, and SEM in general, and it only made sense to have a blog so that we can all write on a topic where our true interest lies (we’re all writers inherently anyway).
I would tag someone but looking through the blogs I think EVERYONE has been tagged. So I guess that means we’re it? I always lose at this game!
Browse By Category
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.