PPC News Roundup for May 8, 2007
May 8, 2007
- A Look into adCenter’s Quality Score Rankings
- The Psychology of Search: Understanding the psychology behind the search process makes us better advertisers and SEOs.
- A close look at AdWords’ four bidding option at Search Engine Land. This is a very helpful, thorough look at AdWords that describes which bidding option is best depending on your end goal (sign ups, sales, revenue, etc.).
- Brad Geddes has put together an AdWords bidding compatibility chart. Combine this with the post from Search Engine Land on AdWords bidding options and you’re set.
- Is it possible to perform search marketing without a website? This SEM believes so (think Yahoo! Store or WordPress, and you’ll get it).
- The Inside AdWords blog announced the release of AdWords Editor 3.5. The new version includes a drag and drop capability, regions and cities geo-targeting management and support for image ads.
- In the finale to a six-part optimization series, the AdWords blog gives us solid tips on managing and creating competitive ad-texts.
- Search Insider asks, “Did I Click That?” in a follow-up to Google changing the color background of the top-three ad spots from blue to yellow.
Browse By Category
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.
Spotify Advertising: The Why and How
This blog post gives you the rundown on Spotify, including why and how you might advertise on Spotify's new self-serve ad platform, Ad Studio.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
5 Facebook Ad Settings to Audit In Your Account
5 Easy settings to audit in your Facebook Ads account to improve performance and understand website traffic.
Analyzing the AdWords Distance Report
The distance report provides a unique view of your geographic data. The report helps users understand how distance from a location impacts search ad performance.
How to Master Attribution for Easy Budget Planning
In this webinar, Hanapin’s Cassie Oumedian and Google’s Julia Meter will provide tips on using AdWords attribution to directionally decide where you should allocate your budget, and how you can use the changing industry to your advantage.