PPC News Roundup for May 8, 2007
- A Look into adCenter’s Quality Score Rankings
- The Psychology of Search: Understanding the psychology behind the search process makes us better advertisers and SEOs.
- A close look at AdWords’ four bidding option at Search Engine Land. This is a very helpful, thorough look at AdWords that describes which bidding option is best depending on your end goal (sign ups, sales, revenue, etc.).
- Brad Geddes has put together an AdWords bidding compatibility chart. Combine this with the post from Search Engine Land on AdWords bidding options and you’re set.
- Is it possible to perform search marketing without a website? This SEM believes so (think Yahoo! Store or WordPress, and you’ll get it).
- The Inside AdWords blog announced the release of AdWords Editor 3.5. The new version includes a drag and drop capability, regions and cities geo-targeting management and support for image ads.
- In the finale to a six-part optimization series, the AdWords blog gives us solid tips on managing and creating competitive ad-texts.
- Search Insider asks, “Did I Click That?” in a follow-up to Google changing the color background of the top-three ad spots from blue to yellow.
Browse By Category
Stop Using Google's First Page Estimates to Set Your Bids
Your Guide to Getting Organized for PPC Success
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero