PPC News Roundup for May 8, 2007
- A Look into adCenter’s Quality Score Rankings
- The Psychology of Search: Understanding the psychology behind the search process makes us better advertisers and SEOs.
- A close look at AdWords’ four bidding option at Search Engine Land. This is a very helpful, thorough look at AdWords that describes which bidding option is best depending on your end goal (sign ups, sales, revenue, etc.).
- Brad Geddes has put together an AdWords bidding compatibility chart. Combine this with the post from Search Engine Land on AdWords bidding options and you’re set.
- Is it possible to perform search marketing without a website? This SEM believes so (think Yahoo! Store or WordPress, and you’ll get it).
- The Inside AdWords blog announced the release of AdWords Editor 3.5. The new version includes a drag and drop capability, regions and cities geo-targeting management and support for image ads.
- In the finale to a six-part optimization series, the AdWords blog gives us solid tips on managing and creating competitive ad-texts.
- Search Insider asks, “Did I Click That?” in a follow-up to Google changing the color background of the top-three ad spots from blue to yellow.
Browse By Category
The Advertising Principles That Guide Facebook's Decisions
Facebook highlights the advertising principles that guide their decision making in response to recent events.
Smart Ways to Get More Marketing Budget and Better Tools
In this new live webinar, Kristin Vick from Hanapin Marketing and Jeff Sauer from Jeffalytics discuss how marketers can ensure they have the budget they need to be effective with online advertising and get the right tools to make that argument.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Hero Conf Difference
Of the 50+ search and social conferences you can choose from, we're here to show you why Hero Conf is a can't miss event for busy digital marketers like you.
Improve Your Facebook Ads With Creative Hub and Split Testing
With the updates to Creative Hub and the Split Test feature, one can now institute a basic ad creation and testing process directly within Facebook.
Work Habits & Resources for the Stressed-Out PPC Manager
Feeling a bit stressed this holiday season? Get tips and resources that will help you become more efficient and alleviate stress!