Get All of Your AdWords PPC Tools in Place
February 25, 2009
Today, Google announced a site that acts as a one-stop shop for all your Google Adwords tools called the Google Agency Tool Kit. Within the site is several tools advertisers use every day to help create and optimize their PPC accounts. Below is a list of the tools on the page with a brief description of each.
Tools to Plan:
- Ad Planner – Create targeted media plans according to websites you find your target audience is most frequently visiting.
- Insights for Search – Get insights about what users are searching for across the world. Track location patterns, interest levels and seasonality.
- Blogsearch – Find any blog about any subject!
- Hot Trends – Stay informed of current search trends. Track the top searches of the past hour.
- Traffic Estimator – Get traffic estimates on your PPC keywords.
- Placement Tool – Find websites within the Google content network to place your companies ads on to gain targeted traffic.
- Ad Preview Tool – Preview your PPC ads across the world without triggering an impression or a click.
- Site and Category Exclusion Tool – Exclude particular websites from displaying your ads on the content network.
- Search-based Keyword Tool – Get keyword ideas based on actual search queries matched to your website.
- Campaign Optimizer – Get a custom Adwords proposal for increasing your campaign impressions, clicks and revenue.
- AdWords Editor – Make large scale changes in a flash!
- AdWords API – Build applications that interact with Google’s platform to streamline account edits.
- YouTube Insight – View detailed stats about the videos you upload on youtube.
- Analytics – Get website data like visits, leads, sales and top content pages.
- Conversion Optimizer – Manage your PPC costs around specific conversion goals you set.
- Conversion Tracking – Learn which keywords your users are converting on.
- Website Optimizer – Test your landing pages to get the biggest bang for your buck!
- Webmaster Tools – View stats on your website pages like inbound and outbound links, 404 pages and more.
Add this to your bookmarks so that you don’t have to go digging around for these tools online anymore – you can simply go to this one page to access all of your most-used tools. Thanks Google! : )
Browse By Category
10 New Ways to Optimize Paid Search with Call Intelligence
Mobile search drives billions of calls to business each year, and calls convert at a higher rate than digital leads. When properly optimized, calls can have a transformational impact on your bottom line. Join this webinar to learn tactical tips and smart strategies to boost...
Google Adds New Tools to Highlight Physical Store Locations
Buying in-store is still a big deal for shoppers, and Google has announced a few new tools to let physical retailers target those shoppers heading in stores.
Spend Smarter: Identifying Account Opportunities
Explore a method for projecting performance that makes it easier to provide solid budget increase recommendations and alleviates some stress.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
Up and Running with AdWords Add-on for Google Sheets
In this article we will set up for the AdWords add-on for Google Sheets. By the end you'll set up your own reports and automate the data gathering portion of your workflow.
Tackling Facebook Ad Disapprovals
Why your Facebook ad is disapproved and what you can do to fix it and avoid future problems.
Easy Steps to Complete a Competitor Analysis
We all want to always stay one step ahead of the competition, and that’s where we want to share our expertise with you.
Load More »