PPC News Roundup for February 27, 2009
February 27, 2009
Greetings PPC Hero readers! I got a Blackberry this week. And I love it. It really is a Crackberry. That’s really all I have for you this week. Enjoy the blogs!
- If you use AdCenter for international campaigns (anyone?), their blog has posted some advice for you. They are pretty generic and can be applied for most of your campaigns anyways, so take a quick look.
- Most of you have seen the new beta interface of AdWords. Katherine Anderson from ROI Revolution gives us her take and what it will do to make things even easier.
- Blogation may have uncovered a subtle change in Google’s policy on double serving, leaving the door open for affiliate marketing. Economy related? Quite possibly.
- Speaking of Blackberrys, it has definitely made me think about mobile search being crucial to keep an eye on. I guess I’m not the only one. Semvironment gives us some info about a mobile AdWords tool to check out.
- Chris Crum from Web Pro News gives us an interview with John Federman, President and CEO of Searchandise Commerce about some things to do with online advertising.
- There’s always new search engines coming out, mostly unsuccessful in carving out any niche. This one, SearchMe, has visual paid search ads. Could be pretty cool. The Post Click Marketing team has the scoop.
Browse By Category
A Buyer Persona Based Approach to Mapping Your Customer Journey
Explore how a persona-based approach is used to enhance customer experience, improve targeting accuracy, and harness behavioral analytics to their business objectives.
The Rise of The No-Click Search Results
Searching for answers and data has never been easier thanks to the help of search engines. Here we’ll discuss the effect that no-click cost is having on ppc, including the growing popularity of voice search.
Becoming Allies With The Sales Team: A Lead Gen Solution
Collaborating with your client’s sales team can provide a treasure trove of insights. Explore how PPC tactics are utilized to help shorten the sales cycle and improve close rates!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The Opportunities Tab: AdWords vs Bing, A Friendly Match-Up
Dive into AdWords and Bing opportunities tabs and see how they compare. This includes accessibility, features, and performance insights.
How to Drive Calls that Actually Convert
Our experts are here to explain how gaining call tracking data can help you close the gap in your customer journey and tailor their experience so they actually convert.
New Facebook Analytics Updates from F8
Learn about journeys and automated insights, new tools announced at Facebook's F8 conference for the Facebook Analytics tool.