Be a Geek, No Matter What!
May 25, 2011
Happy Geek Pride Day, from all of us PPC Hero geeks! The first Geek Pride Festival was organized by Tim McEachern and was held in Albany New York. A manifesto was created to celebrate this event, and some of its contents are below. Make sure you’re exercising your rights & responsibilities like PPC Hero is today!.
- The right to not leave your house
- The right to not like football or any other sport.
- The right to associate with other nerds.
- The right to be out of style.
- The right to take over the world.
- Be a geek, no matter what.
- Try to be nerdier than anyone else.
- If there is a discussion about something geeky, you must give your opinion.
- To save and protect all geeky material.
- Don’t be a generalized geek. You must specialize in something.
- Try to take over the world!
Browse By Category
Competitor RLSA: Stay Top of Mind for Site Visitors
Looking for ways to beat the competition? One way is through a combined competitor and RLSA campaign!
The Focused Event You've Been Searching For
We at Hanapin Marketing recognize the incredible pace of change in the digital advertising industry and are constantly learning in order to keep up with the newest updates, platforms, and rollouts.
A Closer Look at AdWords Smart Bidding
Take a closer look at 4 of the newest smart bidding options in AdWords. Save some time this holiday season by trying them out for yourself!
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
A Guide to Remarketing in the SteelHouse Advertising Suite
Looking for remarketing alternatives to AdWords, DoubleClick, AdRoll or Criteo? Consider the SteelHouse Advertising Suite!
6 Tips For Efficient Facebook Advertising
Looking for ways to become more efficient with your Facebook advertising? Here are 6 easy tips that will help!
Promotion Extensions: A Quick And Easy Boost For Ecommerce PPC Campaigns
Google’s new promotion extension is on its way to becoming one of the best ad extensions in an ecommerce PPC advertiser’s toolbox.