This week, Bing Ads announced that a Shopping Campaigns beta will run for a limited number of advertisers, and be extended to all advertisers over the coming months. They are hoping that this new format will make it easier for you to advertise products from Bing Merchant Center and improve the overall management of Product Ads. Also, you will be able to import your Google Shopping Campaigns over to Bing.
There are a number of benefits Bing Ads lists for using the Shopping Campaigns, including:
Easier Management and More Control of Your Product Ads
- Intuitive tiered structure to organize the products to which you want to bid
- Ability to view your catalog data within the campaign UI to make more educated bidding choices
- Ability to prioritize across campaigns with a single priority setting
Greater Insight into How your Product Ads are Performing
- Ability to view performance data for all of your products
- Competitive intelligence via benchmark data to help drive enhanced optimizations
- Additional reporting
Capability to Import Google Shopping Campaigns with a Single Click
- If you are running Google Shopping campaigns, you can import them into Bing Ads.
Have you been looking forward to this day and are ready to get the ball rolling? There are just three steps you’ll need to take in order to get started.
To get yourself added to the beta program, you’ll need to reach out to your Bing Account Manager and let them know you’d like to be a beta participant.