Excited for Hero Conf 2013? So are we! So excited in fact, that we’re giving away discounts! We want to help you get to the conference and your creativity might just help you get there! We’re offering a $100 off coupon to the most creative answer to this question: Why do you Love PPC?
Here’s how to win:
- Answer this question: Why do you love PPC? (The most creative answer wins.)
- You must be planning on attending Hero Conf 2013 in Austin, Tx
- You MUST LOVE PPC!
Terms and Conditions:
- You have 24 hours to submit your answer to the question.
- Contest Begins Tuesday October 23rd @10am and ends Wednesday October 24th @ 10am
- Coupon code may only used towards the conference only pass or one day pass.
- Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible
- Multiple Entries will not be accepted
- Must follow both @hanapin & @ppchero prior to entry
- Conference Pass Discount period ends Friday, Nov 16th.
- Answer must be 140 characters & submitted through Twitter with #herconf & @ppchero included in the tweet.
Browse By Category
The PPC Newsflash: Take Advantage of the New Google Text Ad Changes
In this podcast, Hanapin experts Matt Umbro and Jeff Allen discuss the new Google Ads update, how it will affect the PPC industry, and give you ways you can take advantage of this extra ad space.
LinkedIn Ads: How Videos are Performing
LinkedIn’s release of video ads gives advertisers an opportunity to test the informational power of video in a B2B focused environment.
Amazon Updates Seller Central & AMS Campaign Manager Features
Amazon is back at it again with more updates to the campaign manager on both the Seller Central advertising platform and Vendor Central AMS platform.
A bi-weekly newsletter packed full of resources and strategies that will help make you a better PPC expert.
Hanapin Marketing | The PPC Agency of Experts Behind PPC Hero
The PPC Newsflash: Exclude Your Ads from Mobile Apps in the GDN
When we heard the news about the targeting changes, our analysts got to work...and we have a solution!
The Missing Ingredient to Your PPC Strategy: Non-Branded Campaigns
Learn how to employ a non-branded campaign strategy that will increase traffic, capture new customers, and beat the competition.
Is AI the Secret to Google Ads Success?
Stay in the running with your competitors on Google Ads, but don't stop there! Conquer them!
Load More »